Thread: Need Urgent Laptop Repairs...

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Need Urgent Laptop Repairs...

i need some work done on my laptop, anyone here know any places i could take it to? after talking to toshiba they recommended a few of thier authorized centers, surprisingly including J&R. what i know i need is the outer case replaced near the heat sink. TSA in MRY dropped it a few years back and broke it, i've been using it without problem until now when it started heating like crazy up and making strange noises...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Re: Need Urgent Laptop Repairs...

Thats the reason I never let the TSA touch my laptop... I always request that I carry it over to the testing area.
    Jordan Greene. - Happy Jetting

Truthfully, it might be better to just replace the thing. Might even be cheaper.

I'm surprised Toshiba even has external repair shops for laptops. A lot of companies make you ship them back to the factory to be fixed in a white room since laptop components are so small and delicate.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    I'm surprised Toshiba even has external repair shops for laptops. A lot of companies make you ship them back to the factory to be fixed in a white room since laptop components are so small and delicate.
    they do have a service center bu they told me it could cost as much as $350 to send it to them. and i really don't want to get a new one, i like the way this one works. i've had it for four years now and this is literally the first problem i've had with it. it's even survived some bad turbulence in multiple small airplanes/ helos.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.