Thread: FAO Kenny

FAO Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by stuart schechter
    Kenny, what are we going to do with you...

Kenny I have a question. Did Walmart have a clearance sale on camouflage shorts? Every picture of you at the mounds you're wearing a pair. How many do you own??? Come to think of it I don't think I know anyone other then you who owns camouflage shorts, LOL ;) You should get a nice pair of linen pants, they are very comfortable and stylish. HEHE

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

Re: FAO Kenny

Guys, I hate to spoil your party, but if an aircraft arriving on 22L were as small as you depict it in these shots of poor Kenny, there'd be major two problems:

1) The arriving aircraft would be several hundred feet too high and way way left of the localizer.

2) Either Kenny or the aircraft would be quite out of focus. Assuming 22L arrivals are 500 feet from the Mound(s), if you wanted to get both Kenny and the aircraft in focus, you'd have to stand about 250 feet back from Kenny, focus on a spot about a third of the way between him and the aircraft (in other words, you'd have to focus on blue sky), and shoot at f/32 to get enough depth of field. And at f/32, your picture would be so soft nobody would be able to tell that it was in focus to start with.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled Photoshopping...

Pfft, its called a high F-stop, and didn't you see the 380 do the go-around??? Thats why Kenny was able to get a shot of it! 8)
    nwa FOREVER!

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Just to answer Tommy...these asshats use the same shot over and over and over. Someone being so alert from downing so many vinny lady molten soy crappuchinos should know this! lol
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Wait, but Kenny, you WERE wearing camo pants today as well.... haha
    nwa FOREVER!

Kenny, you are my hero...
    "lol retart"

"Oh, but you like it"
    Stuart, may I be the first one to say that your signature is most disturbing. :?

Quote Originally Posted by lijk604

"Oh, but you like it"
    Stuart, may I be the first one to say that your signature is most disturbing. :?
    That was quoted from Kenny when the group was standing in line for a picture of A380 day.
    "lol retart"

I think desert camo is only appropriate considering the visitor you were there to see.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9