Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta 737 Lands With Blown Tire at JFK

Re: Delta 737 Lands With Blown Tire at JFK

You can also use Photobucket.com to post pictures here. If you dont have an account on Photobucket.com, its free to do so. You can add your picture to photobucket and paste them here as posting.. Just use the IMG code below your picture ... Its very easy...
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Here's the tire:

Thanks, Phil, for getting the photo posted for me.

By the way - I was surprised how quickly the tire was removed from the plane; it was off before we, the passengers, were even allowed out of our seats. The tire looks almost intact on the bottom but it is shredded at the top; the rim looks surprisingly good to me, but I'm no expert and maybe I don't know what to really look for. Some of the news videos of the landing highlighted pieces of the tire flying off as we touched down and they also showed "sparks" flying but I think they were seeing the plane's blinking lights, not sparks.

Sorry that the quality isn't too great, but it was taken through the window as I'd said. Once we were off the plane we weren't allowed to take any photos, so this is as good as it is going to get...

And thanks, too, to Sergio for the info re: Photobucket. I'll have to check that out!

For the record, I caught the very same plane yesterday from the Mounds and its flying very well with its new Tires.... Here she is she is from yesterday

Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

How cool to see that you've got a shot of the same plane!! It's nice to know that she's up there and doing just fine... : )