Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A380 will not be a Hot Photo (UPDATE 8/2)

Re: A380 will not be a Hot Photo

For me, I couldn't care less about the pics. It's great to share the experience of the event with people I don't get to hang out with enough.

I can't wait to upload as a hot photo to JP just to spite Tommy. Mine get rejected no matter what anyway. haha
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

You wanna spite Tommy? Just upload a piping hot cup of black joe lol.
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

I've never really worried or cared about having the same picture as the person standing next to me, tends to happen a lot at Firestone but when I was spotting at Heathrow with 80 other spotters on any given day I tried my best to get a unique and different shot then everyone else.

However going through the databases I've still come across many pictures that look identical to the shots I took on the same day. I got the sense that a quarter of the 80 people were taking pictures for their general collection and another quarter were just writing down the registrations. Then there were the select few shooting with 600mm lens when I was having trouble with an 18-200mm at the same spot!

The fact that I was surrounded by 80 people on a weekday afternoon was shocking to me but regardless of getting the same shot as John Doe standing next to me it was still worth it to be surrounded by so many members of the spotting community, like I hope to experience tomorrow!

Re: A380 will not be a Hot Photo (UPDATE 8/2)

After more discussions with the Sr. Screeners at JP.net we will be taking your A380 shots for the next 24 hours as HOT. All A380 shots that were in the que as of about 1 AM Eastern time have been accepted providing they meet the guidelines of JP.net.