So in my previous apartment, my TV was a projector, and it was awesome. But it didn't have any speakers, so I bought an Onkyo HT-S894 Home Theater System, which was the best bang for the buck at the time. Since then, I rid myself of the projector in favor of a normal TV, and I recently moved into an apartment that is not as conducive to surround sound. Since I spend too much time taking and editing pictures to watch a lot of TV lately, this system is very overkill, and needs a new home.

It's a 5.1 system, including a receiver, 5 speakers, a subwoofer, and an upscaling DVD player. The receiver supports component upscaling and processes HDMI audio. There are two HDMI inputs, 3 component inputs, and 4 composite/S-Video inputs. Everything is about a year old and in excellent condition; I still have the original packaging, remotes, and I think the instruction manuals are around somewhere.

$450 or best offer. I can be somewhat flexible with pickup/delivery...the original packaging is a pretty big box, but I live in a part of Brooklyn that is relatively easy to reach by car...PM me if interested.