Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama Aircraft Paint Scheme

Obama Aircraft Paint Scheme

Here is the first photo I've seen of the new paint scheme for the Obama campaign, operated by North American Airlines.

Somewhat boring, but I've seen worse I guess. I am surprised the flag was removed.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Re: Obama Aircraft Paint Scheme

I'm not.
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Thanks for posting but in one word, UNDERWHELMING !

LGA777

Well, I think its nice :)

A disappointing scheme to me, but nice variety at least. The best part is that 755, my favorite plane in our fleet, will get a nice fresh coat of NAA paint when it's all over! :)

I had my first flight with my company sitting in the cockpit of that plane to Topeka, Kansas, and have several other cool aviation memories in it. Great to see it in the spotlight. :)

Thanks for posting this Novanglus! :mrgreen:
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

You're not what, surprised he changed the paint scheme of NAA, because that's what it is, a paint scheme.... He didn't remove the flag from the plane as it is boldly next to the regi so dispense with the silliness.

Simply because NAA has a flag on its tail means it shouldn’t have been removed..? That is nothing more then illogical reasoning. If he charted a 757 from UAL I guess then the "U" should be kept as well... I mean that’s the basic reasoning that’s being applied here. “It’s a nice flag on the tail….he should keep it.” That's illogical thinking…

Guys give me a break already and try to look more then 2 feet in front of you because right now your not and you have the notion of some outrageous idea that he hates America... Obama has charted a plane from NAA that had NAA's paint scheme; he repainted it to reflect his campaign message and nothing more.

What's funny is I haven't seen any of you complain about McCain's plane....I don't see any HUGE U.S Flag on it...he must hate America too. Oh btw...for months McCain was using jetBlue...you know the local airline who's largest investor was/is George Soros one of the most Left Wing thinkers out there, I smell a conspiracy!!! OOOO Also remember back during the winter when jetblue sponsor that Daily Kos event...they aren't a bit left at all... How dare McCain gave them his business, it goes against his message!

At the end of the day it doesn't matter what color Obama paints his plane or what airline McCain used in the past. I think I’d only get concerned if either one of them started to use Air China with the Red Flag of China on it. So let’s pull our heads out of the ground and start thinking like intelligent individuals...

Does he have to sign some long term lease agreement for the plane because he painted it?

I can't, but with the exception of Wunala's quick-joke, I don't think anyone, was IMPLYING anything. I think the view overall is that since he had a flag on the tail, but paint over it and waste paint? It is from an entusiast POV as opposed to political.

Let's try to keep the politics out of aviation threads.

I think its gives us something to look forward to. I am sue you will all agree its better than that Mccain's crap.
    Senga

Not a bad looking scheme. We'll have to keep an eye on the flight trackers to see when it will be in the area. Or maybe Novanglus can give us a heads-up. He seems to have some inside information

Pretty disappointing :(

I think the exterior looks much better than when we had the contract for Bush/Cheney. The Obama interior is really much nicer than the exterior in my opinion. Surprisingly the A/C BOW on n755NA is now 200+Kg heavier with less available seating.
    You're Never Too Young To Be A Dirty Old Man

Seing as he refuses to wear the american flag pin on his coat, I don't find it surprising that the flag has been removed from the aircraft.

I was at MIA applying for a job when this crossed right infront of me. If I wasnt driving and had a camera, I would have gotten a shot. It was one of those moments 'damn, I missed it' moments.
    Puts the MIA in NYCA

Obama flag pin:

Yeah, I'm off topic. I'll stop now.

From here on, all off-topic posts will be deleted. We have an entire forum dedicated to the Presidential Campaign discussions and debates. Utilize it, please.