Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulled a back muscle

Re: Pulled a back muscle

It is ice for first 24 then heat.

I don't suggest a chiropractor as they are not physicians and they only work on aligning your back. An Osteopath is a physician who works on manipulating the muscles and entire body then aligns if needed.

The foremost Osteopath is in Syosset. He is the past president of the OSO (which is equal to the AMA) and Associate Chairman of the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has also written several books and lectures at many colleges.

Dennis J. Dowling, DO, MA
    575 Underhill Blvd Ste 126
    Syosset, NY 11791-3416
    Phone: (516) 364-7565
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Oh I forgot to mention I have used him often and he has help me greatly...

and he is my brother.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Cancidas and EMS, as I said above, I already saw my osteopath, who is taking care of my scoliosis and these topical pads, there great!
    "lol retart"

Quote Originally Posted by stuart schechter
    Cancidas and EMS, as I said above, I already saw my osteopath, who is taking care of my scoliosis and these topical pads, there great!
    Stuart, you said you went to see a doctor not an osteopath. A doctor won't do what a osteopath would do (as you already know). Is he doing any manipulation?

An injury will take as long as is needed to work itself through. A sprain is tearing of the ligaments. A strain is tearing of muscles or tendons which needs time to heal itself. Trying to force the matter may just make it worse. The osteopath can help if the muscles are spasming which could be the cause of your pain.

Your Osteopath doesn't happen to be Dr. Gleyzer?
    Ronald Reagan