Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iran Digging 320,000 Graves to Bury Dead Enemies

Iran Digging 320,000 Graves to Bury Dead Enemies

Iran to ready thousands of graves for enemy soldiers

AFP - Sunday, June 29 07:55 pm

TEHRAN (AFP) - Iran is to dig 320,000 graves in border districts to allow for the burial of enemy soldiers in the event of any attack on its territory, a top commander said on Sunday.

"In implementation of the Geneva Conventions... the necessary measures are being taken to provide for the burial of enemy soldiers," the Mehr news agency quoted General Mir-Faisal Bagherzadeh as saying.

"We have plans to dig 15,000 to 20,000 graves in each of the border provinces or a total of 320,000," the general said, some of them mass graves if necessary.[Full Article]
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Re: Iran Digging 320,000 Graves to Bury Dead Enemies

Wow. What a f***ed up country.

Is a 10 year old running that country? That is really lame.

W.T.F.?
    really?

Well its not lame and it certainly not to be joked about. The recent story in the New Yorker about our intentions has been verfied by many experts as high level military leaks that Bush is planning on attacking Iran before the year end. The one thing this country cannot afford is another war. If this Gov't really thinks America will stand behind an attack on Iran they really are out of their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    Well its not lame and it certainly not to be joked about.
    Yeah it is. No one is sending any troops there, and if any, certainly not enough to fill 320,000 graves. If we attack Iran it will be through air strikes and special ops. This is just classic over the top propaganda by Ahmadenijad.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    Well its not lame and it certainly not to be joked about.
    Yeah it is. No one is sending any troops there, and if any, certainly not enough to fill 320,000 graves. If we attack Iran it will be through air strikes and special ops. This is just classic over the top propaganda by Ahmadenijad.
    Matt will you still think its lame when a U.S plane is shot down or one Special Forces solider is killed in Iran? Bush's agenda in the Mid East is a total failure and the Military option needs to moved down a few notches on his list. Only two years ago North Korea was part of the Axis of evil and we couldn't talk to them but today U.S Flagged ships are delivering food to North Korea...amazing how some diplomacy does wonders.

I'm not in favor of this happening, just pointing out the sillyness.

In all honesty, I think North Korea's "improved" relationship with the world is because they saw what we did to Iraq and its leader. I think it's one of the few good things that has come out of this war. NK was not a diplomacy victory in my mind.

The problem is that we should have went after Iran from the beginning. Iraq was the wrong target. Now we have a truly threatening enemy to contend with, but because of our own blunders in Iraq, we are standing here with our hands tied.

I think we can take Iran, but I simply don't see it happening. If so, it would happen if Bush plays nice until after the election, and if McCain wins, Bush will start it after November, and McCain will carry it along.

But then we'd REALLY be shunned by the entire world, and I think we'd see an uprising in the US that we haven't seen since 1775. People would lose their minds.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

What many people are not aware of, is the us is giving boatloads of intelligent weapons to Israel. The us has really been sucking up to Israel for the past few months as well, multiple visits between Bush and Olmert have taken place in Jerusalem. It is quite obvious that the us intends to take their strongest middle eastern ally into battle with Iran, and if it wants to keep receiving financial aid from the us Israel must do as its told.

Unfortunately Iran did not learn from the Iraq war, that when the us starts something they intend to finish it. But with smart weapons that don't require human operators, what are they trying to prove by digging graves?

Quote Originally Posted by Lezam
    But with smart weapons that don't require human operators, what are they trying to prove by digging graves?
    If we catch any of your robot warriors, we will bury them!

Imagine an Iranian soldier getting lucky and shooting down a Global Hawk. They cheer a bit, hop in their jeep from 1958 and drive a mile to the crash site. Then they are baffled as to why they can't find the pilot. They search the desert for days thinking he escaped or something.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

LOL

In all honesty, I think North Korea's "improved" relationship with the world is because they saw what we did to Iraq and its leader. I think it's one of the few good things that has come out of this war. NK was not a diplomacy victory in my mind.

The problem is that we should have went after Iran from the beginning. Iraq was the wrong target. Now we have a truly threatening enemy to contend with, but because of our own blunders in Iraq, we are standing here with our hands tied.

I think we can take Iran, but I simply don't see it happening. If so, it would happen if Bush plays nice until after the election, and if McCain wins, Bush will start it after November, and McCain will carry it along.

But then we'd REALLY be shunned by the entire world, and I think we'd see an uprising in the US that we haven't seen since 1775. People would lose their minds.
    NK is giving up because Mr.Il can't afford to run his private train-or cars-or plane, parts are outdated and expensive to replace. Those people were and are in worse condition than the people in Iraq or Iran.They work for nothing,live for nothing.

NK is giving up because Mr.Il can't afford to run his private train-or cars-or plane, parts are outdated and expensive to replace. Those people were and are in worse condition than the people in Iraq or Iran.They work for nothing,live for nothing.
    Very true. But lets not forget the last time we made a deal with the Norks. They kept going along with their nuclear plans. Might be the same story this time around.

But for sure, NK doesn't have any oil like Iran does. With oil prices the way they are now, Iran has a lot more leverage than NK.