Thread: Toronto Restaurants/Entertainment

Toronto Restaurants/Entertainment

Hi All-

I am travelling up to Toronto for two weeks for work and am definitely in need of some restaurant, bar, and entertainment recommendations. I know that CN Tower is a cool thing to do, but other than that, I don't know much about the city or the outskirts. So let's hear your recommendations. Thanks!
    Check out my jetPhotos collection
    Check out my jetVideos collection

Re: Toronto Restaurants/Entertainment

I just went up there Memorial Day weekend! The CN tower is worth it, definitely. I'd also hit up a Blue Jays game.

There's a great Indian restaurant on King Street--I'll look up the name when I get home. I also went out to the Greek area in the Eastern part of the city and got some eats there.
    "I can't wait until tomorrow, cause I get better looking everyday"
    --Joe Namath

Re: Toronto Restaurants/Entertainment

Anytime I go to Canada we always eat at the Keg Steak House. Its a chain up there, pretty good food for a chain and the price was always within our limits. There's also another place called Earls, very trendy, great drinks and the food is good as well. I'm not sure if the Catcus Club is on the east coast of Canada but they have them on the West coast and they're really great places to eat. Also Andy if you drink coffee make sure you try Tim Hortons, its the Canadian version of Dunken Donuts but much better and their breakfast sandwich is amazing!

Most of my trips to Toronto involed visits to outside the city since our offices aren't in the city. If you have time take a drive to St Catherines, very nice old town. Also The Falls are only an hour drive from Toronto.