Thread: Tucson Wed (I Hope)

Tucson Wed (I Hope)

Oh great, havent flown in awhile and my youngest son and I are heading to Tucson, Az tomorrow evening for his college orientation on Thursday and the
    weather report for tomorrow is horrendous. T-storms and lots of rain. We are flying Continental out of LGA at 5:11 with a connecting flight in Houston. Now
    if we were flying direct I wouldnt mind a delay but if we get delayed in NY we'll miss our connecting flight in Houston. Its only an hour or so layover there.
    Well hoping for the best but expecting the worst. LOL!!

Re: Tucson Wed (I Hope)

I wish you the best of luck. I hope you enjoy yourselves if you get down there.
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

I wish you the best of luck. I hope you enjoy yourselves if you get down there.
    Thanks.

Congrats to your son, Gerard! Arizona is a great place to go to school and orientation is quite a bit of fun. Be sure to grab a slice of pizza from "No Anchovies" on University Blvd. - heavenly! :D

Greets,
    -Omar S.

Congrats to your son, Gerard! Arizona is a great place to go to school and orientation is quite a bit of fun. Be sure to grab a slice of pizza from "No Anchovies" on University Blvd. - heavenly! :D

Greets,
    -Omar S.
    Thanks. So far it has been but we almost didnt make it. Arrived at LGA at 3 and was told our flight was delayed till 7:30 Uh no good as we
    needed to make a connection at 9pm. Well they went on the computer and booked us a flight at 4:15 at JFK!! Told my wife to come back, luckily traffic wasnt that bad and we made it (Continental) with about 15 to spare. THEN we sat on the runway for an hour as we were # 15
    to depart!!! Not a bad flight once airborne (737-500) to Houston then an EMB 145 to Tucson.
    BUT WE MADE IT!!!! LOL!! Beautiful school and gorgeous country!! Well taking a little break then back out.

Glad it all worked out. Are you heading home tomorrow?
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

Glad it all worked out. Are you heading home tomorrow?
    Saturday 7AM Southwest to Chicago then Islip