Thread: Determining route loads

Determining route loads

I feel some of you guys might know the answer to this question because you work in the field... so here goes.

Is it possible to find out loads on international and domestic routes? Example, how many pax were carried from KJGK-EGLL this period, what percentage of the aircraft was full. If I can get down to the nitty gritty CASM for these flights, it would be even better. I'm also looking for detailed info on airline statistics, fleet statistics, route statistics etc.

Ive seen that bts website, but it doesn't go very in depth and it doesn't cover international flights. Also, anyone know how much jet A costs at JFK these days?

Thanks for your help guys

Re: Determining route loads

There are certain programs offered that will give you this info. APGDat, the one I have access to normally costs about $1000 a year.
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by JetBlueAirwaysFan
    There are certain programs offered that will give you this info. APGDat, the one I have access to normally costs about $1000 a year.
    Is there any way to get access to the site for less because I am a student? I don't have that much disposable cash :)

I don't think so.
    In loving memory of Casey Edward Falconer
    May 16, 1992-May 9, 2012