Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: St. Maarten avec la famile, Week of May 11, 2008

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

Re: St. Maarten avec la famile, Week of May 11, 2008

Mario, these shots are just incredible. And your kid is ridiculously cute.

Um...what lens were you using for the KLM shot? The EXIF data says your focal length was 17mm :shock:

Great Report Mario! Glad to see you have fun!

While not making excuses for American, it is often you fly them the most, correct? Odds are you are likely to see your bag damaged, missing or lost on AA then other carriers.

Had a guy complain to me SWA lost his bags 4 times also, I checked his reservation and I inquired about his travels and he stated he flew SWA about 5 times a month and mostly only flew SWA, well odds are if we are usually the only airline he travels, we are prolly gonna damage or miss his bag too at some point.

However, I have had two bags damaged on American also and Southwest myself. Every airline has their share of "disasters" waiting to happen.

Pictures were gorgeous and hopefully my AA flight in July goes well!

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Hi Adam,

A little birdy let me borrow his 10-22 mm lens. So I had a bit of fun with it.
    Thanks for the comments. I threw up a few new photos at jp.net.

Alex, I am glad you pciked up on this and I held back a bit. I only fly what, 1-4 times a year?

Really an average of 2 times a year. It is statistically improbable for me to have them lose it again. A guy traveling 5 times a month is understandable.

losing bags at some point is one thing. But if I have flown 20 times in 10 years and they lost baggage 4 times, that is statistically a bit high.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187