Thread: Cargo Plaza 5/6

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Cargo Plaza 5/6

Well there I was at Cargo Plaza (not the blocked off part) awaiting Wunala Dreaming's arrival, sitting in the car with the scanner tuned in on approach. I had just been sitting there for about 40 mins, no pictures, no cameras, nothing. As I'm hanging out, watching the usual B6 parade commence, a PAPD rmp passes by. My eyes meet with the officer's and he turns in, followed by 2 other PAPD rmp's. Now I'm blocked in. I get out of my car and approach the first office who asks what I'm doing. I tell him I'm just sitting watching the planes fly in. He asks if I'm taking pictures to which I respond no I'm only watching. He then tells me I'm in the approach path of the busiest airport in the world (no, really?) and asks for my license/reg. I hand him my id and he proceeds to ask to frisk me and search my car and trunk. A bit excessive, I think, but whatever I've got nothing to hide. We talk for a bit, he was stern but not rude, and as he was walking away, Wunala breaks over the buildings. He says go ahead, shoot it and go home. So that's what I did. Could have been better, could have been worse, but at the end of the day the right call was made. Safe tours to them.
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Re: Cargo Plaza 5/6

When he said I was in the approach path to the busiest airport in the world, I'd have said "YEAH I KNOW! AINT IT COOL!?!"

I do agree that was excessive. Glad it didn't get any worse.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

So how did the shots come out?
    "lol retart"

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    When he said I was in the approach path to the busiest airport in the world, I'd have said "YEAH I KNOW! AINT IT COOL!?!"
    lol
    Patrick O --- Staten Island, NY

Isn't ATL the busiest?
    nwa FOREVER!

Come to think of it, last time I was stopped at CP by the PAPD I was blocked in by 3 patrol cars as well. Situation was a little different however, no frisking involved or searching of our car. Some silly limo guy called us in and had the nerve to follow the cops and wait with them while we were questioned. :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by nwafan20
    Isn't ATL the busiest?
    Yeah but I wouldn't expect a PAPD guy to know that. Plus I'm sure it was a metaphorical thing anyway.