Thread: GTA IV

GTA IV

Anyone play yet? It is great. The Airport is Francis International. You can't go in the terminals but can walk around the perimeter but don't pass the gate or the cops start shooting (good they don't give PAPD bullets :lol: ). Took a boat and tried to go water side put once you touch the perimeter they send SWAT after you (GTA's version of PIDS).

The game has a real NYC character to it.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Re: GTA IV

I'm itching to get PS3 so I can play it. I read a thing about real restaurants represented in the game...there's a Steinway Beer Garden which of course is meant to be the Bohemian Beer Garden in Astoria, a diner that looks like Jackson Hole on the side of the GCP, Bean Machine is meant to be Dean & Deluca in Rock Center, and others.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

my brother has it on pre-order, but the PS3 is down for mx...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

I'm thinking about picking up a copy...as of now, Rock Band is STILL the only 360 game I own, and I always like to support games that Jack Thompson attempts to ban...:)

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Buy can you still fly jets into and out of LGA or JFK? That is the question!
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

The game is awesome... I've been playing non-stop the last 2 days... ridic!

Let the addictions begin...Now I have to wait 6 months for it to come out on PC :evil:
    "lol retart"

I stopepd by my parent's to drop off my son this morning.

I saw my brothers GTA IV book. So I guess he has the game and the book with the game laid out in detail. I persued it, saw that no planes inside but helicopters.

Apparently you are allowed inside the airport perimeter on multiplayer games.

Good times.
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

Just had lunch at my parent's palce and saw my brother playing.

I started messing around with it, mowing down virtual folks on the West Side Highway bike path with the Statue of Liberty in the distance.

Then my brother enabled a cheat and POOF, I'm in a blackhawk helicopter, crossing over the river to LGA.

LGA looked very busy with several 747s parked at the gate. If you look closely you can see Ron giving orders!