Thread: Whats going to happen with Eos 757s?

Whats going to happen with Eos 757s?

Now that Eos has ceased flying, im wondering who will pick up those 757s.. I know their 757s are still pretty young, believe some were Ex Mexicanas and ATAs if im not mistaking.. Are they going to be stored at JFK for a while???
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: Whats going to happen with Eos 757s?

i'm wondering if L'Avion might pick up the airplanes that have been modded with winglets but have yet to be painted. then again, those might fetch a pretty penny...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Nope not stored, back to the lessors ASAP.

These planes all belong to ILFC, which I believe has placed some other former Mexican-operated 757s it owned with other foreign airlines (IIRC some went to a Turkish charter co. for example)...In terms of the cabin, Eos was all about the seat, and had no hard-wired IFE or other major internal changes I'm aware of (i.e. galley/lavs/lighting/bins are standard 757), so I imagine it would not take long to slide out the 48 Eos seats and replace them with the normal 757 configuration. Unfortunately, conditions being what they are, I am sure these aircraft will find a new home faster than most Eos employees.