Thread: EWR Spotting From Terminal

EWR Spotting From Terminal

Can anoyone tell me if there is a good spot inside the EWR CO terminals for spotting and photos

Re: EWR Spotting From Terminal

From what I understand is that they say that pictures are not allowed to be taken from the terminals at EWR, Ive had that exprerience a number of times in the terminals, once at the McDonalds at Terminal B a mantanance person told me to stop taken pictures, and that its against the law.. And the second time it was at the other window near a bar in which a bartender approached me and started question me why I was taken pictures of the planes in which he also threaten to get the PAPD to question me but he didnt so I took off.. So taking pictures from Terminals A, B, and C is very stricked..
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

I've never had a problem shooting from inside the terminal. Since I generally fly Continental, Terminal C looking out to B has always worked well for me.

I've never had an issue with taking pictures once inside the concourse area. Photography is only good from the terminal in the afternoon and positioning yourself near gate 99 or 87 should give you good views of all operations. Shots are possible of aircraft departing the runway and aircraft taxiing for departure.

I took these pictures from gate 99 last May while waiting for my flight to Brazil:

A few of my friends have had their film and memory cards taken away. On the other hand other I know have more success.

Personally I wouldn't take the risk unless there something there you need.
    Senga