Thread: My PDA/Cell Phone rant

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

My PDA/Cell Phone rant

I'm beside myself with rage at the ****brick clipped to my pocket. I have a Motorola Q (it's like a cross between a Blackberry and a Razr). And as of 1633hrs today it has shut itself off and restarted 6 damned times!! This is becoming a daily occurrence with this piece of plastic crap. Not to mention yesterday it called...on its own...my mother in law...at 0400 hrs. She's a very easy going lady but needless to say, she was not amused. Time to go you useless little hunk of cellular junk! Anyone who has considered a Motorola PDA please please think againor the headache too shall be yours. That's my rant and I'm sticking to it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I feel better now.
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Re: My PDA/Cell Phone rant

Kenny try updating the software. My last cell phone use to restart itself all the time but once I updated the software it was fine. I swear these things have become such a part of our lives its crazy. When I was in college no one had cell phones (Phil if you make a wise crack I'll beat you). I have my Blackberry from the company and my own cell phone, if someone can't reach me they are full of ****. The Blackberry is addicting though...The dam thing just is. I mean who doesn't love the fact you can update your Facebook status from a mobile device? Oh speaking of which...let me go update my Facebook status.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Kenny, just look at your avatar, take a deep breath and laugh.

This too shall pass ;)
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

You and your Facebook lol. I've taken the damned thing into Sprint for an update but the problems are persisting. I think it's a Motorola issue. My wife is on her third razr. Her's did the same things my Q is doing now, but she keeps getting new razr's because they're pink (believe that ****??)!!! I'm over any phone made by Motorola.
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie
    Kenny, just look at your avatar, take a deep breath and laugh.

This too shall pass ;)
    Maybe I can stick the charger cord up my cat's buttlips and use her as a phone. LOL
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!

Kenny Facebook on the Blackberry is awesome! What a better way to look busy at a meeting you have no desire to be at by messaging friends on Facebook. You think I'm addicted to Facebook...Mario has added just about every Facebook application on the planet, LOL

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Quote Originally Posted by wunaladreamin
    Maybe I can stick the charger cord up my cat's buttlips and use her as a phone. LOL

OMG, At frist, I was cracking up laughting. But seriously, with those foil Antannae, you might stand a good chance of it working out!

Ken, perhaps you should consider a new celular phoen system, Viking *****phone?

I would only ask for 40% stake.

Tom....you are OBSESSED with Facebook.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

I wouldn't blame Motorola. Among phones that I've used and my friends and family have had, I've seen Motorolas that died, Palms that died, LGs that died, my girlfriend's 3-week-old iPhone died. Basically there's a fair chance of any brand of phone dying for no good reason, not counting if you drop it or something. I just got a Blackberry from work and I'm not too confident about its durability, but we'll see. Bottom line: always spring for the insurance so you can get a quick replacement and you don't get stuck paying $600 for a new one.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Ken, perhaps you should consider a new celular phoen system, Viking *****phone?

I would only ask for 40% stake.
    We could market it to lesbians! lol Deal!

Amen!
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    I wouldn't blame Motorola. Among phones that I've used and my friends and family have had, I've seen Motorolas that died, Palms that died, LGs that died, my girlfriend's 3-week-old iPhone died. Basically there's a fair chance of any brand of phone dying for no good reason, not counting if you drop it or something. I just got a Blackberry from work and I'm not too confident about its durability, but we'll see. Bottom line: always spring for the insurance so you can get a quick replacement and you don't get stuck paying $600 for a new one.
    Yeah I learned that lesson the hard way a couple of years back. I'll be heading into Sprint shortly to raise some hell.
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!

Quote Originally Posted by wunaladreamin
    OMG! Everytime I sign on to Facebook I see "Mario J Craig has added...."

I have an IPhone, a work cell and onstar in the car. Always connected :borat:
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

i've heard similar things from somone who just made the switch from the Q to a blackberry. i've only recently gotten into the blackberry craze with a pearl and i'm glad that i don't have any internet on it. i used to use motorola phones when i had nextel, that i1000 was as rugged as a hockey puck! and thier i830 was theier all around best phone ever.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.