Thread: Small Bombs Goes off in Times Square

Small Bombs Goes off in Times Square

I start getting calls from people around the country asking if I'm ok, and I didn't know that anything had happened. haha

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,335435,00.html

A very small incident it seems, but who would be dumb enough to do something like that? What's the purpose?

Reading about this and the past, though small and pretty indignificant, there were three bombings in NYC in the past 4 years.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Re: Small Bombs Goes off in Times Square

Considering it was in a recruiters office my guess is some dumb ass liberal's group or otherwise.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

It's about time the FBI gets involved and let those who did it (or those who think about doing it in the future) know this is serious **** and not some game bored marshmallows (white and soft) play to score points.

I also find it funny that those who say the military are terrorists use the same tactics to make their point.
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    Considering it was in a recruiters office my guess is some dumb ass liberal's group or otherwise.
    Ryan once again you make another comment that truly shows a hip check not very well thought out statment. This isn't a liberal group...these are extremist groups or individuals that are not socially or politically connected to the mainstream and it’s purely ignorant to lump these people into political mainstream liberals that would never do something like this.

Let me remind you that their are so called right wing extremists that do things like this as well. Look at how many abortion clinics over the years have been bombed and how many abortion doctors have been murdered by these so called "right wingers." However one cannot link their beliefs to the beliefs of the mainstream right wing movement, any comparison is pure dribble.

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

Quote Originally Posted by wunaladreamin
    I also find it funny that those who say the military are terrorists use the same tactics to make their point.
    Seriously.

Do we even know who was responsible for this? It's a pretty stupid statement if nobody knows who did it or why...

They said it was a guy that threw something and fled on bike.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Sounds very similar to the bombs tossed at the British and Mexican consulates in the past couple years. Could be a lone wacko or small "underground" activist group. I like these guys who just break stuff to make a point a lot better than the ones who kill people. :)
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

There was Intel sent to recruiting stations this week stating a group against the wars would be protests soon.

Device was more of an badly made incendiary than an explosive.

Oh no, I told you all, now I have to kill each one of you. :roll:
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

That recruiting station has been a target since Vietnam if I remember correctly. As an aside that is probably the only original storefront in Times Square left over from the '40's.
    Spotters have been Homeland Security before HS was a glimmer in the president's eye.