Thread: A.net new TOU policy

A.net new TOU policy

Looks like they went back and left it as it was for the stuff we cared about.

OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS; LICENSE RIGHTS; USER SUBMISSIONS

1. Ownership of Your Content. You retain ownership of the Content you submit to the Service. Airliners.net does not claim any ownership interest in any Content that you post to the Service. Of course, Airliners needs our Users’ permission to use your Content on the Service, which is the reason we need the nonexclusive, limited license to your Content set forth in Section 4(B.).

This limited license only allows Airliners to use your User Photos on or through the Service.
    So they can only use your photo on their site's

Edited for sites
    "lol retart"

Re: A.net new TOU policy

Quote Originally Posted by stuart schechter
    Looks like they went back and left it as it was for the stuff we cared about.

OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS; LICENSE RIGHTS; USER SUBMISSIONS

1. Ownership of Your Content. You retain ownership of the Content you submit to the Service. Airliners.net does not claim any ownership interest in any Content that you post to the Service. Of course, Airliners needs our Users’ permission to use your Content on the Service, which is the reason we need the nonexclusive, limited license to your Content set forth in Section 4(B.).

This limited license only allows Airliners to use your User Photos on or through the Service.
    So they can only use your photo on their site.
    No, they can use them "though the service" which means....a.net; flightlevel350.com, etc...

First offm I apologize to everyone for bringing this subject back up, but...

Today I get an A.Net PM from Paulo, wanting to know what my issues are. I wont go into detail about what I wrote but the one thing that really irked me was I submitted a post to the Av Photography Forum, and it was deleted! Maybe because I asked a controversial question and posted it? Who knows? There was no foul language, nothing against forum rules, etc.

Regardless, I took time out to "reply" to Paulo's questions, and after spending 20 mins writing / re-reading & spell checking the PM, I hit send. I get a reply back...You are not a First Class Member, so your PM was not sent.

So...the BMOC over at DM sends me a message, and wants to know my thoughts, yet, I cant tell him unless I sign up for First Class Membership??? Ridiculous.

I know there are a bunch of guys here who love A.Net, but I think my patience with them has run out. My "concerns" post was deleted & my PM to the big guy was refused (even though he initiated the PM). I guess they really do not want my 2 cents.

use e-mail.

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/user_search.main

I don't know Paulo's username but type it there and you should find a crew e-mail.
    "lol retart"

use e-mail.

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/user_search.main

I don't know Paulo's username but type it there and you should find a crew e-mail.
    "lol retart"