Thread: Santana sucks! Trade him back!

Santana sucks! Trade him back!

Just kidding, but Johan Santana gave up a double, a triple and a home run in his first inning of his first Mets spring training start, and the Mets are down 3-2 in the top of the 2nd vs. the Cards. Cards won yesterday's scrimmage 7-0. I'm happy baseball is back, about 5 weeks 'til opening day @ Shea!
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

Re: Santana sucks! Trade him back!

When do single-game tickets go on sale to the non-season-ticket-holding public? I want to go to the game on July 13 :D

Next Sunday, March 9.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Just kidding, but Johan Santana gave up a double, a triple and a home run in his first inning of his first Mets spring training start, and the Mets are down 3-2 in the top of the 2nd vs. the Cards.
    Still better than Glavine's last outing as a Met :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by moose135
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Just kidding, but Johan Santana gave up a double, a triple and a home run in his first inning of his first Mets spring training start, and the Mets are down 3-2 in the top of the 2nd vs. the Cards.
    Still better than Glavine's last outing as a Met :shock:
    True that. Anyone going down to spring training this year? I managed to go last year, and you can pretty much touch the players in that tiny stadium

If you want to buy single-game tickets now, the presell started this morning at 9am. Email me (my user at yahoo.com) and I'll give you the password (if you don't already have it).

Mike