Thread: Who Is Barack Obama?

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Who Is Barack Obama?

Probable U S. presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii,
    to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black MUSLIM from Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham,
    a white ATHEIST from Wichita, Kansas.

Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents
    divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL
    Muslim from Indonesia.

When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM
    school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school. Obama takes great care to
    conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but
    that he also attended Catholic school.'
    Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to
    Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior
    Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence
    over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson
    to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the RADICAL
    teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the
    Western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a CHRISTIAN, when seeking Major public office in
    the United States, Barack Hussein Obama joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt
    to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.

The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out. What better way
    to start than at the highest level - through the President of the United States!

ALSO, keep in mind that when he was sworn into office - he DID NOT use the Holy Bible,
    but instead the Koran (Their equivalent to our Bible, but very different beliefs.)
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

Re: Who Is Barack Obama?

This guy won't even pledge allegiance to the Flag! He turns his back on The Stars and Stripes and lowers his head during the Pledge. How can someone swear an OATH to protect a flag he refuses to pledge allegiance to?

Stop the Democratic Hypocracy!

And have an excellent day!
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

source?
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie
    source?
    William H. Shay
    Yale University - Procurement
    (203) 432-4656
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Quote Originally Posted by wunaladreamin
    This guy won't even pledge allegiance to the Flag! He turns his back on The Stars and Stripes and lowers his head during the Pledge. How can someone swear an OATH to protect a flag he refuses to pledge allegiance to?
    If its true, I agree with you.

But it just sounds too fishy.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

:roll:

Oh comeon Kenny the turning his back on the flag thing is such BS and totally not true. BTW Who cares what god he worships!

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

If it were true, he wouldn't be in the running for the Democratic nominatiton...

The Evangelicals have also pledged to destroy the US from the inside out, and they got their president elected...even after he did his best to hide his DUI conviction...and he turned his back on his service to the military during Vietnam.

The fun thing about politics is that any crap you can make up about one guy can be just easily applied to everyone else.

Whoever wrote that piece is a moron. I don't get the point - a Muslim or Atheist shouldn't be president of the United States? :roll: Even if that were true, which thankfully it is not, many people seem to think that he is a very promising candidate and certainly capable enough of being the next president.

Greets,
    -Omar S.

So he's not a howlie.... Interesting...

A pernicious bit of propaganda it seems... its been making the rounds for awhile.

Pretty well debunked on Snopes.....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"