Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 53

Thread: My FIRST New Car

  1. #16
    Senior Member cancidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    Posts
    6,088

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    fred, the oil pan is a lot lower on this that it was on the RAV 4. just be careful...

    other than that, niiiiice! :borat:
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

  2. #17

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    Ahhh!!! Nice ride, I love the new camry. We got a 2003 Camry and I just LOVE IT!! Excellent and very reliable, you got any pics of the inside btw?

    One more question is this a V6 and is it a hybrid?

  3. #18
    Senior Member Derf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Miller Place N.Y.
    Posts
    4,534

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    fred, the oil pan is a lot lower on this that it was on the RAV 4. just be careful...

    other than that, niiiiice! :borat:
    I saw that too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fly1346
    Ahhh!!! Nice ride, I love the new camry. We got a 2003 Camry and I just LOVE IT!! Excellent and very reliable, you got any pics of the inside btw?

    One more question is this a V6 and is it a hybrid?
    It is a 4 banger LE










    Sorry as I have no interior right now
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

  4. #19
    Senior Member moose135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    8,041

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    Quote Originally Posted by Derf
    Sorry as I have no interior right now
    You didn't get an interior? What, was that optional equipment? :shock:

  5. #20
    Senior Member GrummanFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Huntington
    Posts
    577

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    What did you do, hit every major Long Island landmark within a 24 hour period?

    Good job!
    Shoot first, ask questions later.
    dfalk.smugmug.com

  6. #21
    Senior Member cancidas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    Posts
    6,088

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    fred, i love that last pic! definately the kind of thing i would do! then again, i'd probably back up over the sign on my way out...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

  7. #22
    Administrator PhilDernerJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    12,470

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    HAHA, yes, that last pic is the best....violating each rule posted.

    Always great coverage of whatever it is going on, Fred. Great work and congrats on the car.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

  8. #23
    Senior Member Derf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Miller Place N.Y.
    Posts
    4,534

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    Quote Originally Posted by moose135
    Quote Originally Posted by Derf
    Sorry as I have no interior right now
    You didn't get an interior? What, was that optional equipment? :shock:
    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GrummanFan
    What did you do, hit every major Long Island landmark within a 24 hour period?

    Good job!
    I wish I had 24 hours to take pictures!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    fred, i love that last pic! definately the kind of thing i would do! then again, i'd probably back up over the sign on my way out...
    AND SCRATCH MY CAR???? NO THANK YOU!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    HAHA, yes, that last pic is the best....violating each rule posted.

    Always great coverage of whatever it is going on, Fred. Great work and congrats on the car.
    Thanks Phil, it is nice to get out of that CRV.....the only place I liked on that toy truck was the roof!

    Here are two more!


    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

  9. #24
    Senior Member emshighway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Middle Village
    Posts
    2,060

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    One thing you should do is blur your license plate. I now can get all your info :borat:

    Congrats and good luck!!!
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

  10. #25
    Senior Member lijk604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    4 air miles SE of ISP.
    Posts
    4,143

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    That car has visited almost all of Fred's photo spots in the span of 72 hours! Now we need a shot of it by the AAM, somehow I feel that is coming soon though. :D

  11. #26
    Senior Member hiss srq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Around here and near there.
    Posts
    5,565

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    One thing you should do is blur your license plate. I now can get all your info :borat:

    Congrats and good luck!!!
    You beat me to it.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

  12. #27
    Senior Member Derf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Miller Place N.Y.
    Posts
    4,534

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    you guys should bring some beer!

    Here are some more new shots





    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

  13. #28
    Senior Member Derf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Miller Place N.Y.
    Posts
    4,534

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    500 miles an my car was hit in the parkinglot. chip on the rear bumber and scuff + bent stressed area on bumper.
    Got some new shots

    For Moose...Guess where?








    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

  14. #29
    Senior Member Derf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Miller Place N.Y.
    Posts
    4,534

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Huntington
    Posts
    344

    Re: My FIRST New Car

    That last shot is awesome! It looks like it should be in a magazine.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •