• Romney

1 2.63%
  • Other

3 7.89%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The NYCA Political Poll

Re: The NYCA Political Poll

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    Tom, at this point, Huck is gone, he is the closest thing I have to my views otherwise I just would soon not vote at all but I would not be doing my civic duty. Basically, it comes down to there being no one else to vote for and I refuse to not vote.
    But then you’re choosing to vote for someone who you truly don't support, who won't truly represent your views or beliefs just to vote? I know voting is important, I've never missed a vote but I won't vote for someone I don't support. By not voting based on your core beliefs you are also exercising your civic duty by saying as a citizen I'm not happy with what I have to choose. I sure as hell won't be voting for Clinton if she's the Dem's candidate. I'd rather send a message of protest then to simply vote for someone I don't support.

Clinton and Obama better have a face to face close door conversation real soon because it’s going to get ugly fast. She's going to drag this thing through the mud to get her way. I just hope the delegates respect the fact that Obama is leading in the popular vote and they respect the will of the people.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Ahhhh...

Only 8 months later, its always good to revisit old discussions.

Tom, I was reading your last note. Its a great point. However, perhaps the political process WOULD be great if we DID have the option to vote "Not happy with the choices".
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Go Giuliani go! Oh, darn.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Go Giuliani go! Oh, darn.
    Who let Nick V vote more then once? LOLOLOL BTW Matt your avatar gave me seizure.