Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF. Heath Ledger is dead.

Re: WTF. Heath Ledger is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    When did Pauly Shoe die? I just thought he was washed up?
    According to Wikipedia, he's very much alive. Come to think of it, I haven't seen "In the Army, Now" in a while... :)

Bobcat and Pauly are alive and well. I was just annoyed at the ridiculous coverage the event was getting on a day the recession fears of the past couple months more or less were confirmed...a recession which will cause countless people—not just tormented semi-famous actors—to down fistfulls of Ambien. Let's look at our priorities here...some screenshots from yesterday afternoon:

Yahoo was a little better:

And only the Old Grey Lady had the right idea, putting this story below the fold.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    Bobcat and Pauly are alive and well. I was just annoyed at the ridiculous coverage the event was getting on a day the recession fears of the past couple months more or less were confirmed...a recession which will cause countless people—not just tormented semi-famous actors—to down fistfulls of Ambien...
    Agreed. In the office yesterday and today people were talking about it nonstop. Lots more important things happening in the world and I have to hear about a movie actor killing himself...
    "I can't wait until tomorrow, cause I get better looking everyday"
    --Joe Namath

Bobcat & Pauly are alive it's their acting careers that are dead. :roll:

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

a recession which will cause countless people—not just tormented semi-famous actors—to down fistfulls of Ambien
    We are not in a recession Matt nor will we be in the near future. What is happening as of late is the same as what happened in 2000. The economy is correcting after a bunch of careless Mortgage companies gave houses to people with horrible credit. This is addition to the fact that there are a ton of people out there abusing credit cards and our use of oil is why we are in this situation. Funny how the liberal media wasn't acting like this 8 years ago. If we take the true definition of what a recession is we will see we have a ways to go.

Bobcat & Pauly are alive it's their acting careers that are dead.
    Was pauly shore's career ever alive?

As for Heath Ledger seems like it will be at least a week before we get the toxicology back. The press is running all over with this. Now a twenty dollar bill is being tested for drug residue. Where does it end. Wait for some solid evidence for Christ sake.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Matt, I can see your gripe with media priorities.

But Goldwaith and Shore have as much to do with Ledger as contact lenses have to do with hemoroids.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

I love the new tid bit that the first phone call went to one of the Olsen twins. Wtf? I know they had a relationship but 911 works pretty good in these situations. They are saying almost 30 mins elapsed between the time he was found unresponsive and till 911 was called. That is half the golden hour.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

He'll be in the new Batman movie Darknight as the Joker. He'll be more well known at that point.

30 Minutes between the time he was found unresponsive and until 911 was called? Can that be true? If so, I guess I will just leave it at 2007's intellectual answer for everything... "It is what it is".
    "Keep 'em Flying"

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

He'll be in the new Batman movie Darknight as the Joker. He'll be more well known at that point.
    Can't wait to see that though Im vaguely reminded of The Crow
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

He died accidental overdose it seems.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328828,00.html

According to the medical examiner, it was from an "acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine."

Uh, SIX sensitive prescriptions drugs? Whenever you're mixing that stuff, how do you not stop to consider that maybe combining all of that would be bad?

Something tells me it was still suicide, I'm sorry to say. I just don't buy it.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

That movie will morbidly benefit from this.

Phil has a point. Something doesn't make sense. Doesn't sound like he could accidently take all those in such an amount to kill himself unless he was looking to do so. Well it's all spectulation at this point at least the ME narrowed down the substance down.

1010 WINS broke into the news this morning with their "OMG WE'RE GONNA DIE BREAKING NEWS" music, the anchor introduced the reporter and she didn't respond. Then they cut to commercial...I thought CRAP, THE REPORTER SAW SOMETHING GOING ON, CALLED IN AND WHATEVER IT WAS SHE SAW KNOCKED HER OUT! I HOPE I'M NOT NEXT!

When they came back a few minutes later, it turned out the reporter was just standing in front of the ME's office reading a copy of the one sentence statement they handed out about this loser's cause of death. Thanks, media.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Last time I checked, an OVERDOSE is NOT accidental.
    What a loser.

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

It's accidental because it's a media sweetheart. Effing savage. If I had a 2 year old daughter, I'd do anything NOT to let it come to that point. I genuinely feel terrible for the kid but good riddance.
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]