Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox Live - Anyone?

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

Re: Xbox Live - Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Derf
    Warranty ran up 3 months ago.
    Um, no 360 is out of warranty yet...the warranty is three years and the console has only been available since Nov 2005!

Quote Originally Posted by adam613
    Quote Originally Posted by Derf
    Warranty ran up 3 months ago.
    Um, no 360 is out of warranty yet...the warranty is three years and the console has only been available since Nov 2005!
    This is a recent thing. Microsoft ran into alot of media trouble with the ring of death and did an about face and extended the warranty of all xbox 360's to 3 years. Independent research showed that the failure is due to a hardware failure from internal overheating which they say is Microsofts own fault. Mine crashed last March and they wanted $120 to fix it so I pretty much told them to F*ck off and went and bought a Wii. I was pretty ticked off about it and even filed a complaint with consumer affairs. Less then a month later they announced this extended warranty so now I have both.

LIFE MAY BE GOOD AGAIN?

:borat:
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

My PS3 overheats easily. If I don't have the glass doors on the shelf opened up, you hear how loud the fan gets, and when you then open the doors, the heat will hit you in the face and you can smell it. It's bad.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Just bought NHL 08, Rainbow Six Vegas II and Rock Hero, Legends of Rock with the Les Paul Guitar.

NHL 08 has a lot of controls to remember, Offense, defense and goalie but graphics are great.

Being an old air guitarist, I thought what could be so hard. Damn it is hard, frustrating but if you get the hang of it the whole experience is pretty cool. I hope getting 80% out of the box is good.

I have always loved the Tom Clancy games and others such as SWAT3. I was having a great time until I looked at the clock and it was 5 in the morning. :shock:
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

The new model 360's don't have the Red Ring of Death problems, they fixed them (we got the new gen for that exact reason, the standard ones with an HDMI port)
    nwa FOREVER!

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

Quote Originally Posted by nwafan20
    The new model 360's don't have the Red Ring of Death problems, they fixed them (we got the new gen for that exact reason, the standard ones with an HDMI port)
    Yeah, I waited for that to get one too.