Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: LGA Daily Report: JAN '08

Re: LGA Daily Report: JAN '08

I got the AA 763 departing LGA from my house

Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Nice catch sergio!
    ATP MEL, Commercial Pilot ASEL & ASES, CFII
    Instrument Airplane
    CL-65
    , ATR-42, ATR-72, LR-JET, LR-60
    AGI & IGI
    http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... entry=true

Quote Originally Posted by AA 777
    Nice catch sergio!
    Thanks Matt

I was on my window and I was told that it was leaving for Miami around 12:10PM. I was able to catch it since it departed straight out.
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

31 October

happy haloween everyone! today has been an interesting day in terms of GA traffic here a LGA. i was down on the ramp and saw a cessna conquest and soverign, and saw quite a few falcons, lears and gulfstreams from the office. the visitor of the day just taxiied past me right now, here's a shot in much better light:

the airplane departed going all the way to TNG/GMTT (Tangier, Morocco).
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Wow, secksy.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

04 November

aside from the GA traffic i didn't pay enough attention to today because my nose was burred in a great book i did manage to notice we were lucky enough to score a visit from N610DL:

btw, nice shot bill. i only wish she had bent wings.

(yes i am very tired)
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Thursday Nov 6th: Only movement I caught worth mentioning was the loud, long and slow departure of LGA's resident 727, VP-BDJ making a transon flight to MRY.

Also as most of you know DL has numerous Comair CRJ-900's every day at LGA. Recently a single Pinncale CR9 was added to the mix operating a CVG-LGA-MSY late afternoon routing. And today that flight was operated by N605LR, registered to Mesa/Freedom but with a FLG (Flagship or Pinnacle) designator, interesting.

Oh and speeking of Delta from their latest schedule change they are now flying 5 or 6 (depending on the day) of their LGA-MDW trips with Brand-New E-175's. As most non international DL aircraft do not have logo lights I got tell you their newest tail logo looks really sharp all lit up on these new E-jets at night !

Cheers

LGA777

Sunday Nov 9th: Fairly uneventful day, except at the end, DL's Pink 757 N610DL landed around 2345, and then sat right in front of the office for about 5 mins waiting for her gate to open, nice view at the end of a long day.

Cheers

LGA777

9 November

trump's VP-BDJ slipped back in without us noticing tonight. saw her while walking to my truck in the parking lot.

10 November

when i got to work i was so pissed off after having messed up royally on a calulus test i knew it would take a lot to cheer me up... but the sight of two MH-60s did the trick. only problem was, they were light grey instead of green. nobody's perfect i suppose...
    :mrgreen:

i managed to take this while sticking my phone through the fence. i like it, as i have both LGA towers in it.

11 November

when i parked today i noticed three USN C-37s parked at five towers surrounded by the usual flock of corporae birds.

An Army helo, I think it was an HH-60 (dark green, not gray like the one pictured above), flew overhead as I waited for the train in Astoria this morning, pretty sure it came from LGA. I watched it for a few minutes as it headed west over upper Manhattan, then it made a right and followed the Hudson north until I couldn't see it.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Saturday Nov 15: DL upgrade 917 to ATL from a 757 to an Intl 767-332ER N1200K in the old colors. Later as the weather deterioted I saw what I thought was a diversion, as these are common at EWR, but is actuallly now scheduled once a day daily, NW-Compass E-175 operated by N614CZ. It unfortunalty operates after dark to and from DTW, arrives at 1710 and departs at 1759, replacing the prev scheduled DC-9-30, But don't worry, they still have two a day of those.

Cheers

LGA777

Quote Originally Posted by LGA777
    Saturday Nov 15: DL upgrade 917 to ATL from a 757 to an Intl 767-332ER N1200K in the old colors. Later as the weather deterioted I saw what I thought was a diversion, as these are common at EWR, but is actuallly now scheduled once a day daily, NW-Compass E-175 operated by N614CZ. It unfortunalty operates after dark to and from DTW, arrives at 1710 and departs at 1759, replacing the prev scheduled DC-9-30, But don't worry, they still have two a day of those.

Cheers

LGA777
    looks like LGA is quickly becoming an embraer hub. sweet!

17 November
    VP-BDJ just blasted off of 31. don't know where the airplane is going jsut yet, airplane's filed KLGA-KLGA. looks to be a post-mx test flight.

there is also an ACA Jetz A319 parked at 5 towers, came in sometime last night.

26 November
    VP-BDJ just roared off of 31, bound for KPBI. happy thanksgiving mr. trump!