Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122 LastLast

Thread: LGA Daily Report: JAN '08

Re: LGA Daily Report: JAN '08

Quote Originally Posted by njgtr82
    we're missing something here because these arn't the only visitors... EWR has had Saudi 747SP, Aramco 767 N767A, VP-CIE and VP-BWR A319s the past few days.
    I was thinking about that too...

I believe the UN General Assembly might just be wrapping up now. Or it could be related to the election.

Or it could be some other reason best not speculated upon. :?
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

The Kuwait A310 is also on its way back to SWF.

I shot Djibouti B721 2 times before at JFK before I was repainted (2004/2006). I have never been able to get that plane on the side with the titles.

Senga

I think you mean TITLES, Senga. Although I like your suggestion as well.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Oopps, I meant "titles".

What an embarrassing mistake. Please Forgive me.

Senga

Thursday 10-23, an Imaculant SAM C-9A just landed on 31 simply beautiful.

I saw the Stars 757 parked in front of the Port Police building from the M60 bus around 2200. The 75 looked really nice, was the Texas Rangers side of the aircraft, it had the logo light on and all lit up waiting for the busses to come from Nassau Colisum, sorry no repo to FRG guys

LGA777

Friday 10-24. the C-9A from the day before departed 13 around 1600 with Laura Bush onboard, probably one of her last trips to NYC as the current First Lady.

LGA777

Sat 10-25. The first (of 5) B6 A-320's to get the IMO tacky looking "Jetting to T5 stickers" N746JB departed 13 around 1500, on I presume her first visit to LGA. The 7 of us working all watched her depart and agreed our collective description was very "Telemundoish"

Cheers

LGA777

From what I can tell it was another splendid night at LGA :roll: Looks like Air Canada brought in an 767-200...Im guessing to clean up the mess that was a result of the storms.

Oh and it looks like Delta features a new 0100 deperature to MCO http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1 ... /KLGA/KMCO :lol:
    ATP MEL, Commercial Pilot ASEL & ASES, CFII
    Instrument Airplane
    CL-65
    , ATR-42, ATR-72, LR-JET, LR-60
    AGI & IGI
    http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... entry=true

Quote Originally Posted by AA 777
    From what I can tell it was another splendid night at LGA :roll: Looks like Air Canada brought in an 767-200...Im guessing to clean up the mess that was a result of the storms.

Oh and it looks like Delta features a new 0100 deperature to MCO http://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL1 ... /KLGA/KMCO :lol:
    ATIS reported one of the rarest of rare LGA runway configurations this evening: ILS/LOC 13 approach, depart runway 13.

News reported 3 hour delays at EWR, 5 hours at JFK, and a complete ground stop at LGA.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by AA 777
    Matt the vis was so bad at times I missed seeing the 762 as I could not see the AC gates from our Tower even though we control one of them. US12 PHX-JFK actually diverted twice, MDT and PHL where it cancelled as the crew timed out. US 1490 departed CLT at 1 min early at 1609 and arrived LGA 7 hours and 2 mins later (2311 for those who trouble with math) after diverting to PHL for fuel, then being number for 60 to takeoff, then being a victim of a 2 hour ground stop to LGA. Oh and check out US 1630, never diverted but look at their holding. 4 hours and 3 mins gate to gate CLT-LGA

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AWE1 ... /KCLT/KLGA

And the CLT-LGA behind him US 1624

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/AWE1624

Ironically those two flights where operated with the Steelers and Panthers schemed aircraft.

And as I was finishing typing this I noticed something Big and White, coming out of Delta's alley, ended up being 767-332 N125DL (New Colors) at this early hour I did a double take, thought it was a 777 for a moment or two.

Regards

LGA777

As for that 734, the Anet remark said that when the photo was taken, it was flying the Pittsburgh Penguins around. The Penguins played (and lost to) the Rangers last night, so maybe the plane came in this morning to pick them up.

Wed 10-29: Shortly after arriving at work at 1630 witnessed two mildly interesting movements.

First this Canadian J31

Here is the companies charter fleet, pretty varied.

http://www.starlinkaviation.com/index.p ... =view&id=3

The other visitor is a comon site at JFK but only the second time I have seen her at LGA

Regards

LGA777

AA will have a 767-300 coming in today as AAL 1256 and departing back to MIA as AAL 2093. Should have just landed...
    ATP MEL, Commercial Pilot ASEL & ASES, CFII
    Instrument Airplane
    CL-65
    , ATR-42, ATR-72, LR-JET, LR-60
    AGI & IGI
    http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.s ... entry=true

Wow, Matt, let someone else post something! haha.

I just drove under the 763 a few minutes ago. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me at first.