Thread: JetBlue IFE outage?

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

JetBlue IFE outage?

So I just got an email from JetBlue telling me they were giving me a $15 credit due to the fact that the IFE wasn't working on my flight back from Florida on Saturday night.

Um. The IFE was working extremely well on that flight. Almost every TV was tuned to NBC or CBS. And the whole plane cheered every time the Giants scored.

Refunds for outages that don't occur? JetBlue must really be scared of PR!

Re: JetBlue IFE outage?

Quite funny, take it and run with it. Think of it as a thank you.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Sounds like a good deal to me... I guess they want to keep you as a customer...

I flew on one of the first E190 flights with them where the attendants in back couldn't even operate the lights. Everyone was complaining then, as for the ride...never again, the 190 is on my list for Aircraft will not JS on.Right under the 737, my knees had marks on them from where they were planted against the pedestal.

I am a fairly big fan of the 190 as configured by US. It is a nice bird. A little light in the loafers though when in weather though.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"