Thread: A great way to spend, my day off today, Friday before Xmas

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

A great way to spend, my day off today, Friday before Xmas

Well, its doubtful that I will go spotting today.

First, being that it's the holidays, I went into the attic and brought out my trains. Still looking for tracks and I fell upon a bunch of diescast planes and such models that I completely forgot about. (will post in that model thread later. ) So while I am still searching for tracks, I found a bunch of planes :) In fact, I'm just crusing the attic and finding stuff that I completely forgot about when we moved in.

Then I just looked at amazon tracking and found that my PS3 is being delivered today and by this evening I'll be watching Blu Ray in 1080P. :borat:
    I usually enjoy video games with planes/sims and stuff but might spring for Rock Band a bit later on :)

Finally, Sebastian and I are chilling for the day. After breakfast, I'll do a lesson or two of Rosetta Stone and then we are chillin. Good times :mrgreen:

And 23 minutes ago, got an automated UPS call. The box is on its box :mrgreen:
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Re: A great way to spend, my day off today, Friday before Xmas

Quote Originally Posted by mirrodie
    And 23 minutes ago, got an automated UPS call. The box is on its box :mrgreen:
    Whoa a box on a box! Don't get too excite :D

But anyway, congrats, nice way to spend a day, instead, I was in school...
    nwa FOREVER!