Thread: First AZ 767-300ER in Revised Colors

First AZ 767-300ER in Revised Colors

More at: http://www.aviazionecivile.it/forum/top ... C_ID=34564

Looks GREAT! Can't wait to see the 777!

Re: First AZ 767-300ER in Revised Colors

I agree, the 777-200 will look great in the revised scheme.

Saw it today at EWR, looks good

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

i am very very very very very very very very very glad that they didn't change this livery much. seeing what varig just did to thiers made me cringe!

did i mention how glad i am to see it?
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Here is another picture my friend Adriano took at FCO.

Copyright 2007 Adriano Fidanza

I gotta look out for that 767 at JFK!!! Ive been dying to to catch the Alitalia in the revised scheme. I even seen the MD-11CF in the revised scheme a few times but i have not caught it on camera yet.
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Quote Originally Posted by Delta777LR
    I gotta look out for that 767 at JFK!!! Ive been dying to to catch the Alitalia in the revised scheme. I even seen the MD-11CF in the revised scheme a few times but i have not caught it on camera yet.
    You may catch it over the winter as AZ 610/611 goes to a 763 for a short period while the normal 772 is in maintenance. If not I don't know if the AZ 763 will be back as the second JFk-FCO seasonal flight looks like it will be a 772 next year, making all 3 AZ flights from JFK 772s next summer. EWR's Milan flight is being eliminated as of April and EWR-FCO will be a 763 year round.

Quote Originally Posted by Nycfly75
    You may catch it over the winter as AZ 610/611 goes to a 763 for a short period while the normal 772 is in maintenance. If not I don't know if the AZ 763 will be back as the second JFk-FCO seasonal flight looks like it will be a 772 next year, making all 3 AZ flights from JFK 772s next summer.
    Is there a possibility she will be painted in mx?

Quote Originally Posted by Iberia A340-600
    You may catch it over the winter as AZ 610/611 goes to a 763 for a short period while the normal 772 is in maintenance. If not I don't know if the AZ 763 will be back as the second JFk-FCO seasonal flight looks like it will be a 772 next year, making all 3 AZ flights from JFK 772s next summer.
    Is there a possibility she will be painted in mx?
    Well, AZ sends different 772's to JFK day to day and they will all be gradually repainted. All the 772's obviously dont go in for MX at once, but since JFK can also be flown with a 763, it is usually the city that gets a 763 during the low winter month or two when they are short a 772 because they are rotating them through mx. Chances are a few will get repaints over the winter.

EWR's Milan flight is being eliminated as of April and EWR-FCO will be a 763 year round.
    I guess this is a recent change? This flight was a 777 all summer

Quote Originally Posted by njgtr82
    EWR's Milan flight is being eliminated as of April and EWR-FCO will be a 763 year round.

Yes as part of AZ's dehubbing of MXP and realignment, the MXP-EWR flight will be dropped effective April and EWR-FCO appears to be downgraded to a 767-300ER. They are adding LAX, YUL and GIG from FCO, so Im assuming the 777 used for EWR will be now going to LAX or the 3rd JFK flight. This may be related, but CO is going to be upgrading to a 777 on its EWR-FCO effective 30 March. Everything with AZ in in flux right now, so we dont know what will actually happen come April when the summer schedule takes effect,

Nyc, is the picture your friend Adriano took the same as the ones posted on aviazione civile ?
    they were some nice pictures .

Yes they are. Adriano's photobucket reached his limit so he asked me to post some pics on a.net and he said I could post them wherever else as well.

Quote Originally Posted by njgtr82

Yes as part of AZ's dehubbing of MXP and realignment, the MXP-EWR flight will be dropped effective April and EWR-FCO appears to be downgraded to a 767-300ER. They are adding LAX, YUL and GIG from FCO, so Im assuming the 777 used for EWR will be now going to LAX or the 3rd JFK flight. This may be related, but CO is going to be upgrading to a 777 on its EWR-FCO effective 30 March. Everything with AZ in in flux right now, so we dont know what will actually happen come April when the summer schedule takes effect,
    Ok thanks. In the summer its been a 777 and downgraded to a 763 in the winter. Was wondering if it was just the normal seasonal swap.