Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Were You For Halloween?

Re: What Were You For Halloween?

I was a tired road warrier. :cry:

I spent Haloween in Texas and that was scary enough to last for several years. :lol:
    Flight Schedule / flight sched·ule / (noun) - An entertaining work of fiction.

[quote=Smartass Flyboy]
    Quote Originally Posted by "hiss srq":f973c
    OB/GYN :borat: :lol:
    Dr. Seymore Busch??[/quote:f973c]
    ahahahaahahaha yeah! Good guess man. Last year I was in Charlotte for Halloween with Jessica Morales. They had a party at the hotel and I had no costume so I rushed upstairs, ripped the bedsheet off stripped and made a toga. The only problem was I did not tie it properly so here I go wearing my boxers, a bed sheet, and my Adidas sneakers (The hemp rasta colored ones) and I am holding my cell phones and my wallet going down the hall and all of the sudden it fell apart on me. I rushed back to my room only to find I had left the key card inside. So I get in the elevator and pull the emergency stop so I can readjust and than Jessica had to go down and get me a new card. LOL what a year last year. Got to love Charlotte trainings!
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Ah so that explains the rash of agents returning from training with "an extra passenger on board" :lol:
    Flight Schedule / flight sched·ule / (noun) - An entertaining work of fiction.