Thread: A New Forum Idea

A New Forum Idea

While I was browsing pictures of new aircraft that are about to be delivered to new airlines I came up with a new idea for a forum.

Is it possible to create a forum were we could post pictures or information regarding new aircraft to airlines, new paint schemes, etc, etc regarding aircraft that we probably would never see in the New York Area? For example someone posted a little while back a photo of the Air India A319 and I posted a photo of the new Varig 737-800 scheme.

Is this something that could be considered or is this something that should belong to the new global site?

Thanks!

Re: A New Forum Idea

For the most part, new forums are generated when a significant percentage of threads and their responses in an existing forum demands a new forum specifically for that.

The only exception to this is the new registration log forum. I don't expect it to be a giant mecca of conversation on the forums, but it's a very useful type of information that will probably be a regular site feature once the new site rolls out.

As for a new forum just for new schemes or aircraft types/deliveries, I don't know if there's really enough demand for that as this time. Aside form normal spurts, I would think that new threads for such events would only be once a week, and are therefore not enough to warrant a whole new forum.

Keep in mind that the news page on the new site would cover such events.

Thanks for the feedback. I hope my explanation made sense.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].