Thread: Best FedEx Plane

Best FedEx Plane

Best Fedex plane ever! :borat:
    [jetphotos:2d0c0]http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6078189[/jetphotos:2d0c0]
    (photo: Jens Roßbach)

Any chance we will see that in New York any time soon?

Re: Best FedEx Plane

I doubt that will stay like that for long. Otherwise, I don't see why it wouldn't come through JFK.

Why can't planes like that come when I'm going through LEJ?
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

LOL! is FE buying up all the A300s they can at this point? with the removal of the 727 from thier fleet it kind of makes sense to have the A300/310 to standardise things. with more and more A330/340s out there flying pax these airplanes are probably getting to be pretty popular in the second-hand market.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

I'm surprised China Eastern would let them fly it around like that. One might get the wrong impression of China Eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    I'm surprised China Eastern would let them fly it around like that. One might get the wrong impression of China Eastern.
    I thought that was the standard look for any airline with China in the name :lol:

these airbuses aren't replacing the 27, the 27 won't be going anywhere for a while,they get the job done.Even when the 57's come we won't be phasing out the 27's, they really do work. The older buses are simpler, and it seems more durable than the new ones.

As for the China colors, its not like their communists.

Quote Originally Posted by Informant
    these airbuses aren't replacing the 27, the 27 won't be going anywhere for a while,they get the job done.Even when the 57's come we won't be phasing out the 27's, they really do work. The older buses are simpler, and it seems more durable than the new ones.

As for the China colors, its not like their communists.
    I guess you missed this press release!

SAN FRANCISCO (Marke****ch) -- FedEx Corp. (FDX:

FDX 103.32, -1.99, -1.9%) on Monday said it will spend $2.6 billion in a multi-year program to buy and modify about 90 Boeing Co.'s (BA:
    Boeing Co. 757-200 aircraft to replace FedEx Express's fleet of Boeing 727-200s. The company said it doesn't expect the program to materially affect earnings. Replacing the planes will result in lower operating costs and reduce green house emissions, it added. FedEx included the capital impact of the program on the current fiscal year in its first-quarter earnings release. It added that its capital spending forecast for 2007 remains at $3 billion. FedEx Express expects to bring the new aircraft into service between 2008 and 2016.

just like those 380's ... and 777's and we still don't know where all these 57's are coming from and where supposed to be getting over 130 of them.. the 27 will be around definitely through 2013. if the 57 was really necessary they would have been purchased a while ago, back when boeing was looking for orders before they shut down the program.