Thread: FREE calls from your computer

FREE calls from your computer

Saw this on the front page of my newspaper,

A company developed software for VoIP calls that listens to your words and pops up relevent ads. In order to test this, they are offering the VoIP calls for free as a beta.

http://www.thepudding.com
    nwa FOREVER!

Re: FREE calls from your computer

Does anyone else have a problem with the fact that they listen to your calls? I mean, that's a bit creepy... :|
    Nick S. @ EWR

Google already reads your emails. And your forum posts. :)
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

When I saw this thread, my first thought was, "Oh no! Spammers have infiltrated nycaviation!" Then I saw who posted it, and my second thought was, "Oh no! They took over nwafan's account!" Finally, I opened the thread and realized it was serious :)

Quote Originally Posted by adam613
    When I saw this thread, my first thought was, "Oh no! Spammers have infiltrated nycaviation!" Then I saw who posted it, and my second thought was, "Oh no! They took over nwafan's account!" Finally, I opened the thread and realized it was serious :)
    No, little do you know I am a spammer who has spent all this time pretending to be an aviation enthusiest to inciltrate NYCAviation.com to post spam messages muahahahahaha :D
    nwa FOREVER!