Thread: NYCA Raffle! (at the 2007 BBQ) (revised)

NYCA Raffle! (at the 2007 BBQ) (revised)

At this year's NYCA BBQ, just like at the picnic last year, we will be having a raffle for the site. A fun chance to go home with prizes! (BBQ thread : learn here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8235)

Funds from the raffle go towards costs associated with site maintenance, new site features and towards production of the new website that we've been working on which we think will serve everyone wonderfully.

Though we'd be nothing without your presence here, NYCAviation.com costs hundreds or sometimes thousands of dollars a year to maintain, and the initial cost of the new site is costing several thousands as well. What we raise in the raffle is a big help in offsetting what is paid almost entirely out of pocket.

Entrance into the raffle is a minimum of $8. For the sake of site contribution, all are welcome to give more.

There are 12 reward/prize packages for winners. Their contents are surprises.

Remember that you do not need to participate in the raffle to come to the BBQ. It's completely voluntary.

Those who can't make it or are out of town, you can mail a check quickly or pay via PayPal. Email/PM me for instructions.

If any of you have questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

-Phil Derner, Jr. & the NYCA Team

REVISION! Limit two raffle tickets per person/family. Example, if you give $40, you will still only get 2 tickets instead of 5. If someone gives $80, they still will only get two tickets, not 10.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Re: NYCA Raffle! (at the 2007 BBQ)

Is there a way to participate if you don't go? I think you should set up a paypal.
    "lol retart"

Yes, as I saiod, email me and I can set you up.

REVISION! Limit two raffle tickets per person/family.

Just to clarify something that some people were asking regarding the "limit of two tickets".

Each ticket is $8, but no matter how much you give, you can't have more than two tickets.

Example, if you give $40, you will still only get 2 tickets instead of 5. If someone gives $80, they still will only get two tickets, not 10.

The amount you give is completely up to you, as long as it's at least $8. This limit is to allow us to raise money for the site, while preventing one person from dominating and winning everything.

As for the prizes, there are 12 for you to get if you win. What is in them are surprises.

Remember, for those who can't make it or are out of town, you can mail a check quickly or pay via PayPal. Email/PM me for instructions.

Re: NYCA Raffle! (at the 2007 BBQ) (revised)

I would like to thank everyone that participated in the raffle. I hope all of you find the site and any won raffle packages to be worth it.

Two of the 12 packages were won by people to paid by check or PayPal in advance. Thank you to those of you who put forth that effort as well.