Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Columbia Univ = Hyprocracy

Re: Columbia Univ = Hyprocracy

Quote Originally Posted by jran225
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    I was reading that too, Nick.

Quote of the day, when asked about Iran's policy of executing homosexuals: "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country. We don't have that in our country. In Iran, we do not have this phenomenon, I do not know who has told you that we have it."

Iran is an Islamic State and the rules of Islam prohibit homosexuality. What's so wrong or funny about his answer aside from that fact that we don't agree with it?

Greetz,
    -Omario

He said that there are NO homosexuals in Iran, the concept doesn't exist there. Meanwhile: HnzL4nQ3CDU

Quote Originally Posted by Nycfly75

Quote of the day, when asked about Iran's policy of executing homosexuals: "In Iran, we don't have homosexuals like in your country. We don't have that in our country. In Iran, we do not have this phenomenon, I do not know who has told you that we have it."

Iran is an Islamic State and the rules of Islam prohibit homosexuality. What's so wrong or funny about his answer aside from that fact that we don't agree with it?

Greetz,
    -Omario

He said that there are NO homosexuals in Iran, the concept doesn't exist there. Meanwhile: HnzL4nQ3CDU

Shocking video...Well Vin he is right there are none or won't be...he's killing all of them. This man is risk to humankind.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76

Shocking video...Well Vin he is right there are none or won't be...he's killing all of them. This man is risk to humankind.
    Indeed and just to think people used to have an egg when Fidel came here for the UN. Fidel couldnt hurt a fly compared with this guy.

Within earshot of MD-80s who don't "Over fly Prospect Park to the extent practical"

Quote Originally Posted by Nycfly75
    Quote Originally Posted by adam613
    Of course Columbia was doing it for their own notoriety.
    Yup, theyve been losing ground to my alma mater downtown for years now. We don't need to pull stunts like Columbia did to get attention.
    Heh...they've been pulling stunts like this for longer than your alma mater downtown has been in existence.

Greetz,
    -Omario
    It's further proof that he doesn't live in the same reality as the rest of us...