Thread: Adobe Acrobat

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Adobe Acrobat

i have .jpeg files of documents pertaining to my father's practice that need to be saved on the computer. he accesses them usually daily and looking through 30 or pictures isn't cutting it. what program would i need to create them as a single .pdf file? i thought it was adobe acrobat but i got a version of it from a freind and wasn't able to do what i wanted to do with the pictures. i have gone to adobe's website and there is a function there that would allow you to try thier software to do it but i don't want to pay for something unless i know it's going to work not only for what i'm doing right now but also in the future. eventually, we would like to do more with this than jsut copying information insurance companies send in the mail.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Re: Adobe Acrobat

To create PDF files, you need the full version, not just the free reader you can download from Adobe. PM on the way...

With the full version you can use any program and print it to a pdf file. Adobe Acrobat Pro installs a printer driver to do this.

There is a Computer Show at JFK tomorrow. There are a few vendors who have discounted software.

http://www.tri-statefairs.com/
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

You can get a 30-day free trial of Acrobat Professional here: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatpro/tryout.html
    Wings Down Under on Flightglobal