Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting used to us

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

Re: Getting used to us

Not every last thing needs to become a debate and to be honest I am sorry I brought it up because it seems your view is THE ONLY VIEW sometimes and that quite frankly becomes a bit of a frustration.
    No not really Ryan, the frustration lies in trying to read your posts. Your lack of punctuation and grasp of the English language makes reading your posts extremely difficult. Many here have asked you nicely to try to improve this and it has fallen on deaf ears. I simply asked you to clarify something that would have cleared up something I had a hard time understanding. Not to mention I feel this post to be low quality. I thought this forum was to post police encounters when they approached us. Not when we approached them and told them the brutally obvious. I guess the logical thing from here on out is to just avoid your posts.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

So be it, I figured the topic would best tie in here personally. If you feel that it was an issue than fine thats one opinion. Either way it is here and has not been moved, moderated or deleted which would generally mean that those who are in charge of that feel that this is the place for it to be.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Nick, hiss' spelling and grammar had nothing to do with the topic here, nor did it create any issue in understanding his story. In fact, it was written pretty well, and hiss has made a good amount of effort in improving his post quality.

It's a great shame that you form a rebuttal going after the person in such a way that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    Nick, hiss' spelling and grammar had nothing to do with the topic here, nor did it create any issue in understanding his story. In fact, it was written pretty well, and hiss has made a good amount of effort in improving his post quality.

It's a great shame that you form a rebuttal going after the person in such a way that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
    You allowed Brian to do it in a thread a while back...

[quote=SP-LPB]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Phil D.":f2e24

You allowed Brian to do it in a thread a while back...[/quote:f2e24]

Jakub what is you're point, besides not having one. Nick isn't stating any facts about Ryan's first post. The post in fact is far more readable then many of his first posts which even I poked fun at. I'm sorry but Nick's statement was out of line and so is your's. You seem to think very high and mighty of yourself in many of the posts you place here with little regard to others.

Jakub, please link to my allowing that. I'd like to see the reference.

You allowed Brian to do it in a thread a while back...
    Yep, Your right. So much in fact the day the A380 came in Ryan was looking for Brian to dicuss it with him.

Jakub, please link to my allowing that. I'd like to see the reference.

Why, it's a known fact that it happened. You know it. Ryan can attest to it. I don't see the point. As I said I will just ignore further posts by Ryan. Jakub was making a point of a double standard that does exist.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

First, I don't file web arguments in my head. Don't tell me what I know and don't know Nick. You don't know what I read and don't read.

Also, if someone does or says something that's offensive to someone, email [email protected], and we'll address it. I can't delete things that I don't see or don't know if it bothers other people.

Nick, if you have a problem with the site, you don't have to come here. Press the "logout" button at ANY time.

First, I don't file web arguments in my head. Don't tell me what I know and don't know Nick. You don't know what I read and don't read.
    Never said you did. All I was saying is that Jakub raised a valid question. The thread and subsequent reply from Brian did exist. If you want to tell us you didn't see it fine. It's just funny how when I raise a question about someones post I am vilified yet when someone else does it doesn't raise an eyebrow. Hmmmm.

[quote="NIKV69"]Never said you did.[quote]

You said "You know it."

It raised an eyebrow from me because I was here, paying attention to the thread, and your comments were uncalled for and I call tehm as I SEE them. So don't give me **** as though I've not done my job here properly.

So don't give me **** as though I've not done my job here properly.
    Ok, so the official story is you had no idea the thread or the reply existed. Ok. Is it too much to ask for YOU to search and find the thread? I would appreciate it if you would and comment on it. As for the job you do here it has always been top notch Phil.

If someone here has an issue, they are more than willing to link me to it, instead of being vague and expecting me to search through thousands of posts to jsut come to the conclusion that what you said HERE was still inappropriate.

If the best defense is deflecting it elsewhere, then we all know what's up.

instead of being vague and expecting me to search through thousands of posts to jsut come to the conclusion that what you said HERE was still inappropriate.

If the best defense is deflecting it elsewhere, then we all know what's up.
    OIC, so it never happened. Typical. Well Mr Admin it did happen and everyone here knows about. At least Ryan, myself, Jakub and the others that discussed how mad Ryan got after he read it. It's moot because we do know whats up. You can't explain why I get attacked and Brian didn't after saying the same exact thing. The only deflecting is by you. See, the post was made and that is a FACT. I dont need to find it. In fact you could have found it by investigating probably 5 mins of your time. Yet you didn't. Probably because if you found it you would have to give an explanation. Jakub raised a solid point. In fact I tell you what, I will leave it on the table if you want to find the post. (Thought I bet it has been deleted) You can look into it and get back to me. Either here or via PM.

Nick the entire point of what was being said is that you changed the entire subject of this thread into something about Ryan's grammar. The fact is his original post was well written out and you came out of left field saying it was gibberish and Phil was right to point it out. I remember the post that Brian poked fun at HISS over and that post was written on a first grade reading level, it was horrible. Ok perhaps Brian shouldn't have said what he said but its how many months old now? Ryan's posts have improved a great deal. Honestly at this point the entire matter should be dropped and all parties should just move on. I wonder what visitors to the site and to this forum and thread are thinking right about now?

Edited out, as per Tommy's appropriate comments. Sent via PM.

Topic locked. Please use PMs if people have questions or comments.