Thread: Allergies Anyone

Allergies Anyone

Has anyone else this week suffered from allegies? I'm generally pretty good when it comes to withstanding the pollen, mood, and grass allegies but this week I feel like someone has round housed me. I can barely see out of my left eye, my throat is a mess, and if I wasn't dropping Alegra D every min my head would be stuffed...this is why I need to move to the dry climate, Arizona sounds nice...

Re: Alleges Anyone

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    Has anyone else this week suffered from alleges? I'm generally pretty good when it comes to withstanding the pollen, mood, and grass alleges but this week I feel like someone has round housed. I can barely see out of my left eye, my throat is a mess, and if I wasn't dropping Alegra D every min my head would be stuffed...this is why I need to move to the dry climate, Arizona sounds nice...
    Oh yeah, Arizona, try Phoenix, those 110 degree days all summer are a dry heat. -

Seriously though, my allergies are actually doing well, haven't had a need for the Nasonex or Zyrtec in about 2 months now. Maybe you got bit by something at The Mounds? (as I duck for cover). :lol:

Senior Member AirtrafficController's Avatar

Re: Allergies Anyone

Same here, I didn't need to use the medication for about two months.
    Aspires to become an Air Traffic Controller at Kennedy Tower.
    http://web01.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=31094

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

Re: Allergies Anyone

this is why I need to move to the dry climate, Arizona sounds nice...
    I hear that, I always see a big differencein air quality when I am out there ever winter. Much nicer to breathe than there.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol