Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
The best card I have is my Hilton Honor Platinum Amex. You get 2500 Hilton points for you're first four Hilton stays when you check in with the card, 10,000 Hilton points after you're first purchase. You also get double bonus points for every dollar spent at Hilton family hotels when you use the card. The biggest benefit of the card is Admirals club access. Amex Platinum card holders now can use the AA Admirals club at no charge, just show you're Platinum Amex and you're in.
I have both the Cit Aadvantage MC and Amex Hilton. The Platinum Amex card does NOT get you access to the Admirals Club nor Skyteam lounges (DL, CO, NW). I thought this was a benefit too until I found out that club access is granted with the Amex Platinum Charge card, which carries a $450 annual fee! I already have an Admirals Club membership so I'm in no rush to switch any time soon. In addition to the card, you also have to have a same day boarding pass on the respective airline. I also signed up for the $25 debit card just to get the 10K miles but plan to cancel after the miles post.