Thread: Adjust timer amount XTi

Adjust timer amount XTi

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how to adjust the timer amount (I.e. 10 seconds to 5 seconds, etc.) for the Canon XTi/Canon cameras?

Thanks in advance
    nwa FOREVER!

Re: Adjust timer amount XTi

Quote Originally Posted by nwafan20
    Hey guys,

Does anyone know how to adjust the timer amount (I.e. 10 seconds to 5 seconds, etc.) for the Canon XTi/Canon cameras?

Thanks in advance
    sorry, I just use the $15 dollar remote on the original set of batteries.....that thing is used more than my plazma tv remote!!!! SAME BATTERIES! I really think that there must be a mini nuclear reactor in that thing, IT STILL WORKS!

If my camera was made as well as my remote, the shutter would be good for 4 billion cycles!!!
    If you do not have the remote.... RUN MAN, RUN to the store!!!!
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31

There's a pretty green book that came with your camera. In the back, there's an "index" that includes a listing of virtually every topic that could come up in the course of camera operation. The "self timer" rates its own mention in the index.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo
    There's a pretty green book that came with your camera. In the back, there's an "index" that includes a listing of virtually every topic that could come up in the course of camera operation. The "self timer" rates its own mention in the index.
    Unfortunatly my manual has been misplaced, I looked online for an online version a couple weeks ago but couldn't find one.
    nwa FOREVER!