Thread: Professional View On My Pictures.

Professional View On My Pictures.

Hey Guys:

I just got back from Florida and I rode on Shamu and of course a brand new plane, N277WN =] here are some pictures, can you please tell me what you think of them? Are they good enough quality or could they use editing?

Here They Are:

This One Is Just To Show a Difrent Angle

Kinda Crappy But Kinda Cool Shot

This One is for Sh*ts and Giggles lol
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Re: Professional View On My Pictures.

When you say "professional view", what are you referring to? When you ask if they need editing, what are your intentions with the photos?

Good shots though.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Id at least want them on one of the sites-JP.net or A-net and as far as would they need editing so on and so forth as well as what I can work on for the next time I take shots of what ever it might be.
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Bobby the only one I think that would make it onto JP.net would be the shot with the pilots in it but some screeners might reject it for obstruction/clutter. The biggest issue I see is that most of the cockpit shots are very dark, with a point and shoot you might want to try a flash, also in settings like that lean the camera against something so the shots won't be blurry.