Thread: I'm on Hiatus for two weeks

I'm on Hiatus for two weeks

Well all just want to say a quick goodbye for the next two weeks as I'll be on vacation for a week then off to my company's National Sales Convention where I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting. Tomorrow I'm leaving for LA to visit some friends and of course to spot. I then come home Tues to leave for a cruise on Wed for five days. I get back from that cruise the following Thur and then that Wed I leave for Florida. Orlando in Mid August just the place I want to be. So take care and talk to you all when I get back! I'm leaving my laptop home so I won't beable answering any emails or PMs.

Cheers!

Re: I'm on Hiatus for two weeks

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    where I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting.
    That is a little more than "interesting" :shock:
    nwa FOREVER!

Sweet... Enjoy it!

where I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting.
    :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Now wait just oe gosh darn minute. When I was in school and the guidnce counselors had or career day I remember Doctor, Lawyer, Police Officer, etc. When was this job offered because I would've definately chosen that as my major instead of Bis. Admin.
    Flight Schedule / flight sched·ule / (noun) - An entertaining work of fiction.

Nice to know there are still some old school sales conferences like the ones I used to organize before everyone got so PC! Have a blast Tommy...

...I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting.
    Why not the training managers? :(
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    ...I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting.
    Why not the training managers? :(
    Comon Matt I'm a bit more discreet....corner booth, darkend hallway, college interns hotel room.....lolol

Enjoy Tommy, talk to you when you get back. By then it should be time to organize another NYCA dinner on LI.

Well all just want to say a quick goodbye for the next two weeks as I'll be on vacation for a week then off to my company's National Sales Convention where I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting. Tomorrow I'm leaving for LA to visit some friends and of course to spot. I then come home Tues to leave for a cruise on Wed for five days. I get back from that cruise the following Thur and then that Wed I leave for Florida. Orlando in Mid August just the place I want to be. So take care and talk to you all when I get back! I'm leaving my laptop home so I won't beable answering any emails or PMs.

Cheers!
    Tommy What time is your flight on Wed? as I am leaving or will be at ISP that same day.( Assuming you leave out of ISP)
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

...where I get to watch sales people get drunk and F#@K on the bar, should be interesting.
    Cheers!

jealous! nowhere near that amount of action around LGA. :cry: :cry:

have fun bro!
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

I'm back from my company's National Sales meeting....and yes it was truly the stereotypical sales meeting, drinking, drinking, drinking, sex, sex, sex, drinking, drinking, and seminar here and there. I was one of the event managers so I had some long days, up at 5 am everyday and done at 10 pm every night. All in all it was alot of fun, meet tons of people I talk to all the time but never meet. Oh and I'll say one thing whoever hires our females Sales Reps does a DAM good job!!! Good god these girls were amazing.

Maybe I need to join your business and kiss the aviation world goodbye!
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

You're back? Did you go somewhere? I didn't notice :D

Glad you had a good time. I loved your cruise shots!