Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pix of your Ride

Re: Pix of your Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Derf
    My Chick Magnet!!!!
    Here you go, Fred!

Wow that's an awesome shot of your Maxima, Tommy!

I don't drive yet, unless you count backing in and out of the driveway driving? :)

I drive a golf cart at work , I guess that qualifies for my ride, and surprisingly I picked up 4 hot chicks in it while I was driving, I guess that makes me cool 8) - Did crash into a pole with it once! :shock:
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Quote Originally Posted by N790SW
    I drive a golf cart at work , I guess that qualifies for my ride, and surprisingly I picked up 4 hot chicks in it while I was driving, I guess that makes me cool 8) - Did crash into a pole with it once! :shock:
    I am worried by the fact that you could not control a golf cart let alone the fact you aspire to fly 737's one day.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    I am worried by the fact that you could not control a golf cart let alone the fact you aspire to fly 737's one day.

It was my first time driving it about a year and a half ago so it was a mini mistake!- when I fly the 737 I wont bump into any poles :)
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

I guess that makes me cool 8) - Did crash into a pole with it once! :shock:
    And that makes you a tool! LOLOL From cool to tool. :twisted: :twisted:

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

my brother did that the first time he ever drove a forklift. to his defense, it was a stick shift. as for me, i managed to put the forks into the wall in our catering cage, i forgot that i had the one with the longer forks and just went straight through the cinder block wall. oops.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

well the golf cart had a stuck throttle so I guess I ain't a tool -- aw man..... :roll: :lol: anyways I can imagine a forklift would be a whole different thing all together, as from what I understand all wheels move?.
    -Bobby Catone

well the golf cart had a stuck throttle so I guess I ain't a tool -- aw man..... :roll: :lol: anyways I can imagine a forklift would be a whole different thing all together, as from what I understand all wheels move?.
    I can imagine a forklift would be a whole different thing

*Airplane reference*
    nwa FOREVER!

OK since I hve no pics of either my MSP nor my JFK POS's I'll post my friend Bob's car. Why? Simple he is the only perosn I know who has his car posted on Airliners.net.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/0850603/L/

Bob's car is the, then brand new, RSX in the left corner near the fence. Our office was just left of the frame out of the shot.

Maybe I'll take a pic of the work ride tomorrow.
    Flight Schedule / flight sched·ule / (noun) - An entertaining work of fiction.

Since I am not allowed to have another car until I complete my degree in 3 years, I drive whatever car my family assigns me to for the day. Basically, it varies between the BMW X5, Mercedes CLK 500 AMG, Toyota Solara convertible, Volvo S40, and what it was today:

Mercedes S550

Those are the only cars I'm allowed to take out...

- jMay
    "BANK M*THER$@*#^$, BANK!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by SoPictureThis

Wow, that must really suck

Increible, increible Josh!

Quote Originally Posted by SoPictureThis
    Since I am not allowed to have another car until I complete my degree in 3 years, I drive whatever car my family assigns me to for the day. Basically, it varies between the BMW X5, Mercedes CLK 500 AMG, Toyota Solara convertible, Volvo S40, and what it was today:

Mercedes S550

Can I get a ride Josh ? ;)

- jMay
    -Bobby Catone

I drive a pair of POS's but when dad goes away on business his Range Rover is generally fair game if he does not park it at the office.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"