Thread: Change Of Username.

Change Of Username.

Hey Guys:

Although many of you have seen and know of my name N790SW, I would like to know if you can change it to SX-DFC. I don't want to make a trend out of doing this , but I figured maybe someone here can do this, and I hope I can still keep my post count and all that stuff. Any problems or anything else in the matter of this , you can either post it or private message me.
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Re: Change Of Username.

What, no more Southwest love, Bobby?

Quote Originally Posted by moose135
    What, no more Southwest love, Bobby?

Hahah well I am kinda falling in love with Olympic, and as far as Southwest ,I love Southwest - I just want to try something new out. Southwest and Olympic are two great airlines.
    -Bobby Catone

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

Bobby, changing of usernames is generally not allowed, except for extreme circumstances when there are privacy your security issues.....or a LARGE financial contribution. (kidding....kinda)

Once we allow the changing of names, it can easily be abused, and we want to avoid that. Sorry about that.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

What Phil really means to say is that if you pay me, the "middle man" a sum of $1000, you will be allowed to change your username... Otherwise, it's a no-go.

But seriously, I agree with Phil. I am a member of another message board that allows people to change their usernames, and even though I know just about everyone on that board, many times I am still like "wait, who is this again??"

That board is also a lot smaller than this one, so I can only imagine that a lot more people would be saying the same thing on this message board.

I know just about everyone on that board, many times I am still like "wait, who is this again??"

I wonder how many people reconize my name on the board ;)

It was just a thought that passed through my mind, but I agree with Phil and USAF.
    -Bobby Catone

So Can I be HISS LGA now? ;)
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Quote Originally Posted by hiss srq
    So Can I be HISS LGA now? ;)
    no. :roll:
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

No one is having their name changed, period.