Thread: Man Takes on Cell Phone Company with a Tank

Man Takes on Cell Phone Company with a Tank

An Australian man who'd apparently been the victim of one dropped call too many stole an armored personnel carrier and used it to take down 6 cell phone towers. He was finally stopped on his way to a seventh.

Story with video: http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/call-of-duty ... 278637.php
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Re: Man Takes on Cell Phone Company with a Tank

I saw that...in someway I almost can't blame him.... almost. Have any of you experienced Verizon's brand of customer service lately? It makes you want to run a Panzer division through their HQ.

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

luckily, i only use verizon for my home phone and dsl. haven't had a problem with either in some time.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    I saw that...in someway I almost can't blame him.... almost. Have any of you experienced Verizon's brand of customer service lately? It makes you want to run a Panzer division through their HQ.
    Hmm, there seems to be a trend here...a few days ago, at the Verizon store next to the Sears where I work, a man ran in and sprayed kerosene around, and tried to light it on fire. :shock:
    Shoot first, ask questions later.
    dfalk.smugmug.com