Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yay! I got a new job :)

Yay! I got a new job :)

Well, seems that my interviewing skills that I spoke about earlier last week (among other things) worked like a charm. I got a formal offer from a great company this afternoon. It was time for a change for me and I'm very excited about this opportunity. Wooohooo! :D

Congrats to you Mel. I hope you find longitivity and happiness there.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Congrats Mel! Didn't even know you were looking!
    nwa FOREVER!

Congrats Mel - doing the same kind of work?
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

So I take it this will mean the end of you secretly videotaping me in the shower from across the street? ;)

But seriously, congrats! What are you going to be doing, if you don't mind going into it?

I'll be working at a Hedge Fund doing a lot of Marketing and Graphics work for their fundraising, and also acting as an Executive Assistant to the CFO of the firm.

The location is fabbbulous, right on Madison Ave off the N train, so my commute is great (even though the hours are longer and start earlier than my current job), and the view from the office is insane! We overlook the park and all of the Upper East and West side. :)

Quote Originally Posted by USAF Pilot 07
    So I take it this will mean the end of you secretly videotaping me in the shower from across the street? ;)

But seriously, congrats! What are you going to be doing, if you don't mind going into it?
    Not to get you too excited, but Caitlin (the model you got flustered over) works at my office with me. I bet you could secretly videotape her from your shower in my building! lol :twisted:

OK missy, this means only one thing....WE DO LUNCH!!! N train runs near 23rd and 3rd, doesnt it? That's where I'm gonna live this year :D

Congratulations to you on an exciting new endeavour; I hope it proves to be all you wish.

- j
    "BANK M*THER$@*#^$, BANK!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mellyrose
    Not to get you too excited, but Caitlin (the model you got flustered over) works at my office with me. I bet you could secretly videotape her from your shower in my building! lol :twisted:
    Oh don't act like you two haven't been gawking at me ever since you moved over here... I don't blame you though, I'd do the same thing if I could look at such a sexy piece of ass everyday... 8)

Quote Originally Posted by USAF Pilot 07
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellyrose
    Oh don't act like you two haven't been gawking at me ever since you moved over here... I don't blame you though, I'd do the same thing if I could look at such a sexy piece of ass everyday... 8)
    Aw, we're so totally BUSTED! It was Phil's idea though...he turned us onto it.

Quote Originally Posted by SoPictureThis
    OK missy, this means only one thing....WE DO LUNCH!!! N train runs near 23rd and 3rd, doesnt it? That's where I'm gonna live this year :D

Congratulations to you on an exciting new endeavour; I hope it proves to be all you wish.

- j
    That's actually much closer to my current/old office on the 6 line! I'll be uptown now in the 60's :(

Congrats on the new job!

That's wonderful news, congratulations! I have an interview this morning and had a few late last week. Still hoping (and praying) to hear something soon!

Congrats Mel! Good Luck to you in the new job.
    Sometimes a move an be one of the best things to ever happen.

Congrats, Mel!
    "I can't wait until tomorrow, cause I get better looking everyday"
    --Joe Namath

Congrats, Mel! Sounds like an awesome new job doing something you love.

:)

Bueno Suerte!