Thread: Washing your Camera?

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Washing your Camera?

what's the best way to clean the outside of a camera? actually, i need to clean my cell phone and computer keyboard too. i'm really worried about the cam, was going to use one of the clorox cloths but stopped to ask this question first.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Aside from the camera, I clean my keyboard and cell phone using 'Endust' cloths for electronics. There are probably loads of other brands to choose from, but I've cleaned both my keyboard and cell phone with those. As for the camera, it's probably safe, but I've never tried it. The keyboard would most likely be fine, but since all cell phones and cameras are different, I'd check in their manuals. They usually have a specific section dedicated to maintenance and cleaning.

http://www.endust.com/products-all.php

I use the Anti-Static Wipes...4th one down.

Just for ease, I usually just hang it around my neck in the shower.

(kidding!)
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

A moist cloth should work fine.
    nwa FOREVER!

The gentle cycle with woolight :mrgreen:
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Strap it to your car as you drive throgh the car wash Matt. Better yet put it in the litter when yuou up on sortie and do a swoop and dash in the Hudson.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"