Thread: 3 years waiting and screwed because of Terrorits

3 years waiting and screwed because of Terrorits

This is the best I can do this year at Goodyear due to the freaking
    terrorist! I am usually all over AZ but this year the Terror threat is
    freaking everyone out and security around the airports are much more
    than the maximum I have seen at the Jails!

I am a New Yorker, I watched the WTC fall and not from a TV..... and I
    feel the Terrorists won. I can not do what I have been waiting to do for
    a very long time because I am scared. Scared of the bullsh!t I will have
    to deal with if I approach a fence of an airport that has LOTS of NON
    WORKING AIRCRAFT! The terrorists won!!! -sobbing
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Because you are letting them. You are afraid to photograph a boneyard??

Just do it man!!!
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Totally...I second that. Do what YOU want, and don't let anyone (such as the terrorist 9/11 blah blah blah excuse) stop you. If you get questioned, be kind and respectful to the authority figure investigating you, and you should be just fine. There's nothing to fear but fear itself! Seriously...

- jMay
    "BANK M*THER$@*#^$, BANK!!!"

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS
    Because you are letting them. You are afraid to photograph a boneyard??

Just do it man!!!
    I have shot at GYR a few times and let me tell you if you are not careful you will end up in jail, GYR PD is a far cry from NCPD and they don't play around out there. I have been approached twice and both times Goodyear PD was cordial but made it clear it was better to leave. Now you have to realize the best spot (prob only spot outside the fence) to shoot there is not on public land. It's being developed as an airpark. My advice is to park at the end of the new road and walk (all the while acting naturally) to the fence. (It's a hike) Have camera and step ladder ready and shoot. Walk the fence line getting everything you need and leave. GYR is not the place to hang out believe me. If approached be nice to the police and it will be fine. Hopefully you will be done or almost done because you will be told to leave most likely. Since that spot is private land and be on your way. Yes Fred is right, the terrorists are winning. The way people behave toward us is deplorable and it makes me sick but we have to use some common sense or we risk losing GYR and like airports.

God Fred I know exactly where you shot that from. I miss the desert! Dec can't come soon enough.
    'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Its amazing how different it is here in Canada. I was out at YVR today parked up against the fence and no one says boo to you. Really very sad Fred.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Yep, Sorry Fred, we all know how those terrorists are hitting boneyards now.

Unreal.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187