Thread: June 28 at lga

June 28 at lga

i work for nwa at lga ... and what s#*t (rymes with wit) show it was wed and thurs... worst ive seen in a very long time...everthing cxld, no hotel space. no space on other airlines... thank god i worked in ops one of the days... just imagine a cramped gate are to begin with.. hundreds of passengers with no where to go... and 3 planes that were out on the tarmac for hours already coming back to the gate and cancelling...with no rebooking oportunities for like the next 3 days...
    other than my ranting, i do have a point..... thursday a few surprises flew in, 2 american 767's 2 air canada 767's and one delta 767.. and of course me with out my camera.... thems r the breaks...

Hey! Another LGA crew. I am across the alley in the tower. I got a question, why are your gate and ticketing agents such biotches to us all the time? WHat is their problem with us? Also, I feel your pain. Today was not too bad for us but the last few have been messy to say the least.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

get those biothces names.... ill straighten them out

airmale516, welcome to the site, I to am a neighbor from next door (US Tower) and I to feel your pain, been a really ruff week, worst than most. I've seen a total of 5 AC 767's this week. And far as hisssrq's complaint, I have been talking to your cust svc folks for a long time on the phone and they are always very friendly so I will straighten him out.

LGA777

Quote Originally Posted by LGA777
    And far as hisssrq's complaint, I have been talking to your cust svc folks for a long time on the phone and they are always very friendly so I will straighten him out.

LGA777
    I used to work with some of them before I was banished to Minnehopeless, at least the ones that survived the pay cuts, CH 11, and doug stealin. Like us there are some really great ones and some that I'm glad I no longer see every day. Probably no diferant than every other airline here.
    Flight Schedule / flight sched·ule / (noun) - An entertaining work of fiction.